Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
His daughter, Evette San, takes care of him. Critical of his age, he drinks and gambles heavily. Due to his gambling problems, he has accumulated a large sum of debt, and if the Dragonborn helps pay off his debt he offers Two-Handed training.
Octieve San asks the Dragonborn to convince Irnskar Ironhand waive his debts.
Cleaning the houseEdit
Octieve: "Maybe. I'll see if I feel like it."
Evette: "I'm on my feet all day. Can you please do this one thing for me?"
Octieve: "Sure, whatever."
In my time of meadEdit
Evette: "At the market, father."
Octieve: "Well, did you bring back any mead?"
Evette: "I barely make enough for us to eat as it is, father. You can't just drink it all away."
Octieve: "Humph. Some daughter you are."
- "Aren't you... embarrassed?" ― Octieve San's response when the Dragonborn attempts to start dialogue with him while not wearing clothes.
- "Being old's not so bad. Daughter keeps me fed, and my working days are done."
- "I'm too old to work, but that don't make me too old to drink."
- "Got nothin' better to do than bother an old man?"
- "You want know the one truth I've learned in all my years? Life's too hard to face sober."
- "Y... Yes?" - Said with a stutter.
- "You want something from me?"
- Octieve San is a Breton, while Evette San, Octieve San's daughter, is a Nord. This may be an oversight, or it may be that Evette's mother and Octieve's wife was a Nord, or Octieve is not her biological father.
- If the Dragonborn kills Evette San, then it is likely that he will send hired thugs in response.
- Should Octieve die after being helped, he will leave an inheritance of 100 .