Octieve San is a male Breton in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim who lives in Solitude. With the Amulet of Mara, the Dragonborn has the option of marrying Octieve. His daughter, Evette San, takes care of him. Critical of his age, he drinks and gambles heavily. Due to his gambling problems, he has accumulated a large sum of debt, and if the Dragonborn helps pay off his debt he offers Two-Handed training. If a dragon attacks he may be killed in the fight
Upon marrying Octieve, he will open a shop which gets 100 gold a day. This gold will pile up if not collected by the player in 24 hours.
- A Few Words with You: Do a favor by talking to Irnskar Ironhand about a problem (radiant quest)
- Octieve San is a Breton, while Evette San, Octieve San's daughter, is a Nord. The only explanation for this can be that Evette's mother and Octieve's wife was a Nord.
- If you kill Evette San, then it is likely that he will send hired thugs to kill you.
- At some point Octieve may die and you will recieve an inheritance (if you helped him) of 100 septims
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)