Large and powerful beasts with cannibalistic tendencies, Ogres are a daunting opponent in singular combat and a major threat in large numbers. It is best to fight them one at a time, or you may very well be quickly overwhelmed. Despite their strength, they are sluggish and are quite easy to outrun and out-maneuver. Characters with a Speed of approximately 60 or higher (can be buffed with a potion) can easily avoid their powerful fists just by moving backwards in combat. What little - if any - culture they possess seems to be primitive. They can often be observed taunting their opponents, inviting them to engage in combat with a waving hand motion.
Pale Pass OgresEdit
Pale Pass Ogres are ogres that possess a blueish color from the cold. They are found in Serpent's Trail and Pale Pass. Although unintelligent, they are powerful: they have decapitated an Akaviri soldier and broken the spine of another by using a boulder.
- Ogre's Teeth
- Gold 1-3
- Random rings
- Random Empty Soul Gems
- Random gems and Gold/Silver Nuggets
- Random silverware
- Increased Melee Damage
- Physical (Close Quarters)
- Dependent upon the Subtype
- Lifting the Vale – Pale Pass Ogres are encountered during this quest.
- Shrine of Malacath
- Sins of the Father Redguard Valley Ogres are encountered during this quest.
- The Potato Snatcher
- Ogre – Soul: Leveled
- Pale Pass Ogre Caveboss – Soul: Common (800)
- Pale Pass Ogre Groundling – Soul: Common (800)
- Pale Pass Ogre Stonewrecker – Soul: Common (800)
- Pale Pass Ogre Rocksmasher – Soul: Common (800)
- Redguard Valley Ogre Caveboss – Soul: Common (800)
- Redguard Valley Ogre Chieftan – Soul: Leveled
- Redguard Valley Ogre Groundling – Soul: Common (800)
- Redguard Valley Ogre Stonewrecker – Soul: Common (800)
- Redguard Valley Ogre Rocksmasher – Soul: Common (800)
- Savage Ogre – Soul: Leveled
|Creatures (The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion)|
|Animals||Bear • Boar • Deer • Dog • Horse • Mountain Lion • Mudcrab • Rat • Sheep • Slaughterfish • Unicorn • Wolf|
|Creatures||Goblin • Imp • Land Dreugh • Minotaur • Ogre • Spriggan • Troll • Will-o-the-Wisp|
|Daedra||Clannfear • Daedroth • Flame Atronach • Frost Atronach • Scamp • Spider Daedra • Storm Atronach • Xivilai|
|Undead||Ghost • Lich • Skeleton • Wraith • Zombie|
|Shivering Isles||Baliwog • Elytra • Flesh Atronach • Gatekeeper • Gnarl • Grummite • Hunger • Scalon • Shambles • Skinned Hound|