Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Large and powerful beasts with cannibalistic tendencies, Ogres are a daunting opponent in singular combat and a major threat in large numbers. It is best to fight them one at a time to avoid being quickly overwhelmed. Despite their strength, they are sluggish and are quite easy to outrun and out-maneuver. With a Speed of approximately 60 or higher (can be buffed with a potion) can easily avoid their powerful fists just by moving backwards in combat. Their attacks may also be dodged with an Acrobatics level of 50. What little—if any—culture they possess seems to be primitive. They can often be observed taunting their opponents, inviting them to engage in combat with a waving hand motion.
Pale Pass OgresEdit
Pale Pass Ogres are ogres that possess a blueish color from the cold. They are found in Serpent's Trail and Pale Pass. Although unintelligent, they are powerful: they have decapitated an Akaviri soldier and broken the spine of another by using a boulder.
- Ogre's Teeth
- Gold (1-3)
- Random rings
- Random empty Soul Gems
- Random gems and gold or silver nuggets
- Random silverware
- Increased Melee Damage
- Physical (Close Quarters)
- Dependent upon the Subtype
- Lifting the Vale: Pale Pass Ogres are encountered during this quest.
- Sins of the Father: Redguard Valley Ogres are encountered during this quest.
- The Potato Snatcher
- Legacy Lost
- Pale Pass Ogre
- Redguard Valley Ogre
- Savage Ogre
- Ogre - Soul: Leveled
- Pale Pass Ogre Caveboss – Soul: Common (800)
- Pale Pass Ogre Groundling – Soul: Common (800)
- Pale Pass Ogre Stonewrecker – Soul: Common (800)
- Pale Pass Ogre Rocksmasher – Soul: Common (800)
- Redguard Valley Ogre Caveboss – Soul: Common (800)
- Redguard Valley Ogre Chieftan – Soul: Leveled
- Redguard Valley Ogre Groundling – Soul: Common (800)
- Redguard Valley Ogre Stonewrecker – Soul: Common (800)
- Redguard Valley Ogre Rocksmasher – Soul: Common (800)
- Savage Ogre – Soul: Leveled
|Creatures (The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion)|
|Animals||Bear • Boar • Deer • Dog • Horse • Mountain Lion • Mudcrab • Rat • Sheep • Slaughterfish • Unicorn • Wolf|
|Creatures||Goblin • Imp • Land Dreugh • Minotaur • Ogre • Spriggan • Troll • Will-o-the-Wisp|
|Daedra||Clannfear • Daedroth • Flame Atronach • Frost Atronach • Scamp • Spider Daedra • Storm Atronach • Xivilai|
|Undead||Ghost • Lich • Skeleton • Wraith • Zombie|
|Shivering Isles||Baliwog • Elytra • Flesh Atronach • Gatekeeper • Gnarl • Grummite • Hunger • Scalon • Shambles • Skinned Hound|