|Olava the Feeble|
Olava the Feeble is a Nord fortune teller who lives in Whiterun. During the day, she is usually seen outside her house sitting on the bench. She will tell the Dragonborn their fortune if they have Olava's Token.
Olava has ties with the Dark Brotherhood and is the key to finding an upgraded version of Shrouded Armor called the Ancient Shrouded Armor. After reading the Dragonborn's fortune, she may exclaim "By Sithis, but you are a persistent one. Haven't I told you enough?"
- Receive a reading from Olava the Feeble (miscellaneous quest)
- Locate the Assassin of Old (miscellaneous quest)
- Because of the miscellaneous objective Locate the Assassin of Old, she is flagged as essential and cannot be killed until that quest has been completed.
- Occasionally, when attempting to speak to her after she gives the reading, she will exclaim, "By Sithis!" indicating that she not only knew Gabriella, but had ties to the Dark Brotherhood sometime in her life.
This section contains bugs related to Olava the Feeble. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- If the lock is picked to get into Olava the Feeble's house and she catches the villain inside, she won't talk to them again, making it impossible to start the quest Locate the Assassin of Old. However, she can be carefully attacked inside her house and then led outside. Ending the fight and calming her will eventually get her to talk.
- Waiting outside of her house between the hours of 6:00-9:00 PM can make her appear outside of her house for a short time, allowing the Dragonborn to speak with her and receive the reading.