Olava has ties with the Dark Brotherhood and is the key to finding an upgraded version of shrouded armor called the ancient shrouded armor. After reading the Dragonborn's fortune, she may exclaim, "By Sithis, but you are a persistent one. Haven't I told you enough?"
- "Come to Olava for a reading, did you? Sorry, pup, but I'm not quite in the mood."
- "Oh, I tell the future all right, when I feel up to the task, that is. But I'm afraid my energies haven't quite peaked yet today."
- "Maybe some other time I'll reveal your destiny, hmm? Tea leaves, palm reading, crystal scrying... Oooh! Maybe trepanning? Ha ha ha ha ha!"
- Because of the miscellaneous objective "Locate the Assassin of Old," she is flagged as essential and cannot be killed until that quest has been completed.
- Occasionally, when attempting to speak to her after she gives the reading, she will exclaim, "By Sithis!", indicating that she not only knew Gabriella, but had ties to the Dark Brotherhood sometime in her life.
- When getting a reading, she will cryptically mention both Nazir ("a stalker of the sands") and Babette ("a being of the night"), and that they are the only "family" the Dragonborn needs. However, Cicero is not mentioned, even if spared.
This section contains bugs related to Olava the Feeble. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- If the lock is picked to get into Olava the Feeble's house and she catches the villain inside, she won't talk to them again, making it impossible to start the quest Locate the Assassin of Old. However, she can be carefully attacked inside her house and then led outside. Ending the fight and calming her will eventually get her to talk.
- Waiting outside of her house between the hours of 6:00-9:00 PM can make her appear outside of her house for a short time, allowing the Dragonborn to speak with her and receive the reading.
- She can also be found walking the streets of Whiterun, or in the Bannered Mare.