Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Old Attius Farm is an abandoned, ruined farm building located to the south of Raven Rock on Solstheim. Ash yams from its days as an active farm are still abundant and scathecraw is plentiful here. It is here the Dragonborn first encounters Captain Veleth, who is fighting a group of ash spawn. The quest, "March of the Dead," takes place here as well.
Captain Veleth needs help saving Raven Rock from the ash spawn attacks.
- Random enemies sometimes spawn on a small hillock to the south — mages, ash spawn, wood elf archers, etc. Old Attius Farm is usually close enough for the Dragonborn to be noticed by them, if not sneaking.
- A group of hunters planning to take down a bull netch sometimes gather nearby to the south-southeast. If spoken to, they will invite the Dragonborn to join in the hunt.
- It is possible that the Attius farm was under the ownership of one of Pavo Attius' ancestors.
This section contains bugs related to Old Attius Farm. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- It is not uncommon to see the dead guard's shield slowly floating vertically until it disappears from view. While it's doing so, spells can make contact with the shield with no affect on it's trajectory; telekinesis cannot be used to grab it; and it can still be taken by searching the guard's body.
- Fort Frostmoth and not going past Old Attius Farm, there will always be three immortal ash spawn that cannot be damaged. If the quest "March of the Dead" is finished by going straight to
- Discovering the farm may cause the game to crash.