Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bazaar Sewers is a location in The Elder Scrolls III: Tribunal. It is found in Old Mournhold beneath Mournhold'sGreat Bazaar district. It has exits leading to Old Mournhold: Manor District and Old Mournhold: Palace Sewers.
- Ahnia - Located just west of the entrance from Great Bazaar.
- Narisa Adus - Located outside the northwestern exit to Old Mournhold: Manor District.
- Ancestor Ghost - Several of these scattered throughout the area.
- Rat - The type of rats may be dependent on character level.
- Skeleton - One is with two Ancestor Ghosts just below where the best loot is found.
- Cruel Shardarrow - Lodged in the chest of a skeleton in the southeastern passage.
- Adamantium Mace - Found on a ledge in an area on the eastern side of the northern portion of the map, guarded by multiple enemies.
- Adamantium Boots - Found beside the mace.
- Two Potion of Water Breathing - One found on the skeleton with the Cruel Shardarrow, the other on the ledge with the adamantium mace and boots.
- Scroll Sales – This is where Ahnia is confronted about a stolen book.
- The Black Dart Gang – The quest is given by Narisa Adus who is found here, just outside one of the doorways to Old Mournhold: Manor District.