Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Moril Manor Courtyard is a sublocation of Moril Manor North Building in The Elder Scrolls III: Tribunal. It is populated with Dark Brotherhood Assassins and rats. At the eastern end of the area there is a large waterfall next to a cave-in that appears to have blocked a doorway to another area. There is a skeleton at the bottom of the falls which a note found higher up the pathway identifies as a suicide.
- Dark Brotherhood Assassins - These are level dependent. At level 1 they are all Apprentices with 40 health armed with silver daggers.
- Rat – Type may be dependent on the character's level.
- Adamantium Helm – Found at the bottom of a pool in a furthest room to the northwest.
- Adamantium Boots – Found on the pathway partway up the waterfall with an expensive shirt and expensive pants
- Adamantium Right Bracer and Adamantium Left Bracer – Found with the adamantium boots and clothing. Easily missed as both are somewhat beneath the boots.
- For Shara, on my death – Suicide note found with the adamantium boots and expensive clothing.
- On the skeletal remains of the suicide there is a Potion of Water Breathing. Nearby is a chest of coins.
- Adamantium Axe – Found beneath the aquaduct atop the waterfall near a partially buried bucket.