Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Temple Crypt is a location in The Elder Scrolls III: Tribunal. This partially flooded crypt has a single entrance which is found in Old Mournhold: Temple Shrine. The crypt is home to a variety of creatures, some of which are level dependent. While no specific quest draws the Nerevarine to this dank location it does hold one great distinction above all others. It has more veins of raw adamantium than any other place in the game.
The ancestor ghosts, skeleton, and skeleton archer are level-dependent. What is shown here is what will be encountered if the crypt is entered at level one.
- Adamantium Ore – 10 veins scattered throughout the crypt.
- Rusty Key – Found on the corpse in the northeastern area. It appears to open nothing.
- Crate of silver weapons near the corpse in the northeastern area.
- Two chests with a decent amount of coins in each.
- Alchemical ingredients found mostly in the urns and on the bodies of the creatures.