Personality and TraitsEdit
Similar to most of her kind, she considers herself to be a tough warrior maiden. She often shows a need to confirm her independence and scolds anyone that questions her decisions. She has also shown to be somewhat of a feminist, stating that anything a man can do, she could do better.
Feud with Battle-BornEdit
She thinks that the feud between Gray-Mane and Battle-Born is stupid and wishes for it to end. One reason for this is that she's romantically involved with Jon Battle-Born, as can be seen from the Letter from Jon which can be pickpocketed from her.
The Fishing JobEdit
Hunting the MonsterEdit
- "There's nothing a man can do that I can't do better, whether it's serving drinks or slaying trolls."
- "What's the matter? You can't stand the sight of a strong Nord woman?" (To male characters)
- "It's not easy being a woman in Skyrim, I know. But stay strong, men will come to respect you, and maybe even fear you." (To female characters)
- "It's a fine day with you around."
- "You, every time I look at you my blood boils." (if the player joins the Imperial Legion)
- According to the Creation Kit, she was originally intended to be called "Olfine the Golden".
- She is voiced by Corri English.
- Olfina's romantic relationship with Jon Battle-Born seems to be a nod to the famous William Shakespeare work Romeo and Juliet.
- Despite her many quotes making her out to be strong, Olfina's amount of health allows her to be killed with a single punch.
- Olfina may send Hired Thugs after the Dragonborn if she/he steals anything from House Gray-Mane or from the Bannered Mare.
- Olfina may also send Hired Thugs after the Dragonborn if the Dragonborn chooses to kill Fralia Gray-Mane for the quest Deceiving the Herd.