Personality and traitsEdit
True to her race, she's a tough warrior maiden and takes care of herself. She shows a need to confirm her independence and scolds anyone that questions her decisions.
Feud with Battle-BornEdit
She thinks that the feud between Gray-Mane and Battle-Born is stupid and wished it to end. One reason for this is that she's romantically involved with Jon Battle-Born, as can be seen from the Letter from Jon which can be pickpocketed from her.
The Fishing JobEdit
Hunting the MonsterEdit
- "There's nothing a man can do that I can't do better, whether it's serving drinks or slaying trolls."
- "What's the matter? You can't stand the sight of a strong Nord woman?" (To male characters.)
- "It's not easy being a woman in Skyrim, I know. But stay strong, men will come to respect you, and maybe even fear you." (To female characters)
- According to the Creation Kit, Olfina was originally intended to be called "Olfine the Golden".
- Olfina is voiced by Corri English.
- Olfina's romantic relationship with Jon Battle-Born seems to be a nod to the famous William Shakespeare work Romeo and Juliet.