Olfina Gray-Mane is a young feministic Nord character in Whiterun.
She is romantically involved with Jon Battle Born, who is from a rival family, as can be seen from the Letter from Olfina which can be pickpocketed from him. More possible proof of this is the fact that they can sometimes be seen walking around Whiterun together, although this is not too obvious. This situation is likely to be an allusion to the play Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare.
If the Dragonborn sides with the Stormcloaks and Whiterun is taken by them, Olfina becomes the new Housecarl to the new Jarl, Vignar Gray-Mane - However, there is a bug where it is possible to find her and Brill dead in front of the town gates with nothing equipped. She will also become Jarl if you kill her uncle, while he's in power.
- "There's nothing a man can do that I can't do better, whether it's serving drinks or slaying trolls."
- "What's the matter? Can't stand the sight of a strong nord woman?" (To male Characters)
- "It's not easy being a woman in Skyrim, I know. But stay strong, men will come to respect you, and maybe even fear you." (To female characters)
- "You. Every time I see you, my blood boils." (If the player kills a member of her family)
- Anoriath (the meat vendor) seems to know about her relationship with Jon. In ambient conversation, Olfina asks if he has fresh meat as she want to cook a special meal for a 'friend'. Anoriath proceeds to ask if that 'friend' is Jon, as he saw them talking quite intimately. Olfina then warns him to forget what he saw.
- Olfina is a possible captive in the Companions radient quest Rescue Mission.