Mulush gro-Shugurz, the Orc in charge of the smelter, gives Omluag and his fellow smelter workers a hard time. The Dragonborn can get a quest from Omluag to get Mulush off the workers' backs. In return, he gives the Dragonborn a reward of leveled amount of , which he states is a week's worth of wages.
If the Dragonborn kills Omluag, they will receive a letter by courier from Azzada Lylvieve thanking him/her and asking to go to him for a reward of 100 . It is also possible to get a letter from Mulush thanking the Dragonborn and saying that Omluag will not be missed. Also included is a letter of inheritance from the Jarl of Markarth. If Azzada is killed instead, a courier delivers a letter from Omluag thanking the Dragonborn with instructions to see him for a reward.
"I spill just a bit of metal, and Mulush takes it out of my hide."
- You're having trouble with Mulush? "He's a damn tyrant. Always being goaded on by the Silver-Bloods to get more work out of us. They pay us next to nothing. We get beaten if we make a mistake, and where are our kind Nord rulers? What are they doing? Typical."
- What if I talk to Mulush? "You're going to try to talk sense into that Orc? I'll believe it when I see it."
- Sorry to hear that. "Sorries don't help anyone."
(After convincing Mulush to go easier on Omluag the following option becomes available.)
- I convinced Mulush to ease up a bit. "I don't believe it. Someone sticking up for us. Here. It's a week's wages for me, but you've earned every coin."
- "The Forsworn? That's right. I'll say it. We all knew. Even that fat-headed, slave-driving Mulush knew. Just ask him about it. Bah. Another honest man lost in all this madness. And for what?"
- Tell me about the Forsworn. "We've lost a lot of good people to that damn crusade. Drive out the Nords, they say. Well, the Nords ain't driven out."
- Who else works here? "Me and Hathrasil mostly. Mulush barks at us all day, but I wouldn't call that honest work. A few people in the Warrens used to work here. Degaine broke some bones a while back. Eltrys quit. Cairine is too sick.
Another foul day at the smelterEdit
Omluag: "Another foul day at the smelter."
Omluag: ""Mmmhmm"? I've been working with you for over 10 years, and all you have to say is "mmmhmm"?"
Omluag: "Sometimes I think we deserve these miserable lives of ours."
We need a breakEdit
Omluag: "Mulush, we need a break. The heat from the smelter is too much."
Mulush: "Are you complaining? Work. If you have strength to whine, you have strength to smelt."
Hathrasil: "Surprised to see you working. Mulush almost broke your arm yesterday."
Omluag: "Does it look like I can afford losing a day's wage? That damn Orc isn't getting the best of me."
Too much workEdit
Omluag: "Divines, I'm tired. This is too much work."
Hathrasil: "Just keep at it, or Mulush will beat you."
Hathrasil: "Careful of the molten metal. That gets on you, kiss your fingers goodbye."
Omluag: "I know what I'm doing. Stop telling me."
The Nords bring ruinEdit
Omluag: "First war, and now dragons. Everywhere they go, the Nords bring nothing but ruin."
Hathrasil: "Ain't nothing for it. They're still in charge."
I'm taking it out of your hideEdit
Mulush: "Careful. You spill one drop of silver, I'm taking it out of your hide."
Omluag: "I'm being as careful as I can."
Mulush: "Did you just talk back to me? I'm not paid to listen. I'm paid to keep you working. Now work."
- "Can't talk. Mulush will beat me if I stop working."
- "I spill just a bit of metal, and Mulush takes it out of my hide."
- "Can't you see I'm working? Beat it."