- Speak with Athyn Sarethi.
- Travel to the Nerano Manor in Balmora.
- Challenge Ondres Nerano to a duel and defeat him.
- Return to Athyn Sarethi.
When speaking to Athyn Sarethi, following the conclusion of the previous House Redoran quest to clear Varvur Sarethi's name, it is revealed that Hlaalu Noble Ondres Nerano has been making sladerous comments about the House of Redoran. Athyn Sarethi requests that the Nerevarine go to Nerano's Manor in Balmora and challenge him to a duel to defend Redoran's honor.
Duel with NeranoEdit
Having traveled to Balmora the Nerevarine must find Nerano in his Manor, located in the High Town area of Balmora. Once there the Nerevarine must discuss the topic of slander with Nerano, who will accept challenge the Nerevarine with a duel.
The duel Edit
- Note: The duel itself is intended to be fought with fists, however, it can be won in a variety of ways.
Having defeated Nerano in an honorable duel, the Nerevarine must return to Athyn Sarethi. Sarethi will be grateful for the Nerevarine's actions and will continue to support the Nerevarine, as long as Nerano was not killed.
|Ondres Nerano's Slanders – HR_HonorChallenge|
|10||Athyn Sarethi told me that a Hlaalu Noble, Ondres Nerano, has been slandering House Redoran. I must find Ondres Nerano in Balmora and challenge him to withdraw his statements.
|50||Ondres Nerano challenged me to a duel, and I accepted.|
|70||I defeated Ondres Nerano in a duel.|
|80||Ondres Nerano withdrew his statements.|
|100||Athyn Sarethi thanked me for restoring the honor of House Redoran.
|200||Athyn Sarethi accused me of murdering Ondres Nerano.
- The quest cannot be completed if Nerano is dead before the quest is begun.
- Each time a comment is made that doesn't challenge Nerano to a duel, his disposition towards the Nerevarine drops by 10.
- Should Nerano be killed by the Nerevarine during the quest, Athyn Sarethi's disposition will drop by 20.