- Main article: Creatures (Arena)
Orcs are creatures encountered in The Elder Scrolls: Arena.
Orcs are green humanoid hostile creatures encountered in dungeons and in the wilderness. Orcs are not very intelligent, however these creatures can use weapons like maces and wear advanced armor.
While being well armored humanoids, Orcs are not strong as they may seem, these creatures are between Snow Wolfs and Skeletons in terms of strength. As the Eternal Champion gains experience, Orcs become a minor enemy.
Orcs are mainly encountered in dungeons, however they can also appear in the wilderness or inside cities while sleeping or waiting.
- In The Elder Scrolls: Arena and The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall, Orcs are hostile creatures, however, in subsequent games Orcs are a playable race, being classified as a type of Mer, the Orsimer.
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends
|Creatures (The Elder Scrolls: Arena)|
|Animals||Rat • Snow Wolf • Spider • Troll • Wolf|
|Creatures||Goblin • Lizard Man • Medusa • Minotaur • Orc|
|Netherworld||Fire Daemon • Hell Hound • Homonculus|
|Undead||Ghoul • Ghost • Lich • Skeleton • Vampire • Wraith • Zombie|
|Golem||Ice Golem • Iron Golem • Stone Golem|