Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Main article: Fighters Guild (Morrowind)
This is the last of the Orders from Eydis until later Advancement; the Nerevarine is directed towards Vivec City, Ald'ruhn, and Sadrith Mora Fighters Guilds (the same cities to which the Mages Guild Guides teleports, except there is no Fighters Guild in Caldera).
- Locate Dura gra-Bol's house. It is to the far left when exiting the Fighters Guild.
- Find and kill Dura gra-Bol.
- Return to Fire-Eye for a reward.
The Nerevarine must get to Dura gra-Bol's house which is located across the the bridge from the commercial district to the right of Labour town, when inside the house the Nerevarine should head upstairs and slay Dura gra-Bol after that is done, they should return to Eydis Fire-Eye to collect their reward
Raising Dura's Disposition will not lead to any further responses from Dura. Taunting her will not make her attack, even at disposition zero. Frenzy appears to not work either. At least Percius Mercius says she is wanted for murder, and there are no witnesses inside her house.
|Eydis Fire-Eye told me she has a 250 gold bounty on the Orc Dura gra-Bol who lives in Balmora.
|Eydis Fire-Eye paid me 250 gold for the contract on Dura gra-Bol.
- After Dura gra-Bol is slain the Nerevarine is free to take any item from her house as well as claim it as theirs cause unlike in later The Elder Scrolls games, items do not despawn in containers over time.