|Class: Heavy Armor|
|Upgrade Material: Orichalcum Ingot|
|Perk: Orcish Smithing|
- Largashbur - A full set, minus the gauntlets, can be found on Malacath's shrine in the courtyard. However, it must be stolen. It can be easily taken by dragging it away from the shrine to behind the rocks, where the orcs cannot see it being taken.
- Chief Yamarz wears a full set of Orcish Armor that can be looted from his body at the conclusion of "The Cursed Tribe".
- Dwemer Museum
Attributes by pieceEdit
|Piece||Leather Strips||Iron Ingot||Orichalcum Ingot||ID|
|Total (with shield)||124||71||2,400||10||5||14||–|
|Total (without shield)||94||57||1,900||9||4||11||–|
- Ironically, the Orcs themselves are rarely seen wearing this armor.
- Orcish armor is stronger than Dwarven armor, but strangely, Dwarven weapons are more powerful than Orcish weapons.
- This armor is very similar in protection to Steel Plate Armor without the shield.
- If the Dragonborn talks to a guard while wearing Orcish armor, the guard may say "I had myself Orcish armor once. It was strong and ugly, like the ones who made it".
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim