|Class: Heavy Armor|
|Upgrade Material: Orichalcum Ingot|
|Perk: Orcish Smithing|
- Largashbur - A full set, minus the gauntlets, can be found on Malacath's shrine in the courtyard. However, it must be stolen.
- Chief Yamarz wears a full set of Orcish Armor that can be looted from his body at the conclusion of "The Cursed Tribe".
- Dwemer Museum
Attributes by pieceEdit
|Piece||Leather Strips||Iron Ingot||Orichalcum Ingot||ID|
|Total (with shield)||124||71||2,400||10||5||14||–|
|Total (without shield)||94||57||1,900||9||4||11||–|
- Oddly enough, the Orcs themselves are rarely seen wearing this armor.
- Orcish armor is stronger than Dwarven armor, but strangely, Dwarven weapons are more powerful than Orcish weapons.
- This armor is very similar in protection to Steel Plate Armor without the shield.
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim