|Location||Plains west of Whiterun|
- Possible location of Silver Hand Campaign quests given by Aela the Huntress.
- A bounty quest for a bandit leader located here can be given by Aslfur, the steward in Morthal.
- Possible location of Kharjo's Moon Amulet.
- Possible location of Meridia's Beacon.
- Possible location of the Amulet of the Gargoyle during Amulets of Night Power.
- Possible location of the Ring of the Beast during Rings of Blood Magic.
- Possible location of crossbow schematics during Ancient Technology.
- Possible location of kidnappers who have taken a spouse.
- Possible location of Dawnguard Rune Shield during Lost Relic.
- Possible location of The War of the First Council during the Fetch Me That Book! radiant quest.
- One-Handed skill book, Mace Etiquette.
- N'Gasta! Kvata! Kvakis! (Possible location)
- During the companions questline half a set of wolf armor on Skjor's body can be found here.
- There are two chests with leveled loot.
- To the west of the entrance to the cave is a locked chest next to a skeleton, near the foot of a waterfall.
The cave has three main rooms usually inhabited by several bandits plus their leader. In the last room, a pull chain activates a concealed door leading back to the entrance. The bandit chief has a journal describing their hunting efforts.
- Several types of mushrooms used in alchemy grow in the cave.
- Orotheim is one of several dungeons that a courier's letter may give the location of.