Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Orphan Rock is a landmark located north of the road running between Helgen and Ivarstead. When traveling from Helgen, there is a path on the left side of the road before reaching the Falkreath Stormcloak Camp. If travelling from Riverwood, there is a path behind Hod and Gerdur's house, leading south.
Orphan Rock is the home of a Hagraven and several witches and hags who serve her. It is a large pillar of natural stone that is accessed by a fallen tree bridge. There is an Arcane Enchanter located there.
This location appears to have been used for the sacrifice/slaughter of Spriggans, as the body of one is found atop a brazier here. Also, there are two Spriggan heads mounted on sticks, next to the tree trunk bridge.
- The Hagraven will not appear until the quest The Blessings of Nature is active.
- There is a skeleton in the base of the big fallen tree to the south with a coin purse and leveled helmet. It may take some dragging/adjusting the skeleton to collect the coin purse.
- Two rubies can sometimes be found in mid-air, just east of the Arcane Enchanter. It's possible that they were placed with the intention of being set into the eye-sockets of the animal skull above the nearby tent but were forgotten.
This section contains bugs related to Orphan Rock. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- It is possible that there will be no fallen tree to cross over if the quest to retrieve Nettlebane for Danica Pure-Spring has not been activated.
- There is a chance that the Hagraven will not attack.