|Location||Between Helgen and Ivarstead|
|Quests||The Blessings of Nature|
Orphan Rock is a landmark located in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
Orphan Rock is located north of the road running between Helgen and Ivarstead. When traveling from Helgen, there is a path on the left side of the road before reaching the Falkreath Stormcloak Camp. If travelling from Riverwood, there is a path behind Hod and Gerdur's house, leading south.
Orphan Rock is the home of a Hagraven and several witches and hags who serve her. It is a large pillar of natural stone that is accessed by a fallen tree bridge. There is an Arcane Enchanter located there.
This location appears to have been used for the sacrifice/slaughter of Spriggans, as the body of one is found atop a brazier here. Also, there are two Spriggan heads mounted on sticks, next to the tree trunk bridge.
- The Hagraven will not appear until the quest The Blessings of Nature is active.
- There is a skeleton in the base of the big fallen tree to the south with a coin purse. It may take some dragging/adjusting the skeleton to collect it.
- Two rubies can sometimes be found in mid-air, just east of the Arcane Enchanter. It's possible that they were placed with the intention of being set into the eye-sockets of the animal skull above the nearby tent but were forgotten.
- It is possible that there will be no fallen tree to cross over if the quest to retrieve Nettlebane for Danica pure-spring has not been activated
- There is a chance that the Hagraven will not attack.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)