| This article contains Pre-Release content.|
Pre-Release related content is unconfirmed and may be changed or removed before official release.
- Main article: Orsinium
Orsinium was once a kingdom that was granted provincial status during the reign of the Second Empire. The city of Orsinium is now being rebuilt and reoccupied by the Orcs of Wrothgar, to whom it was restored to after the treaty with the Daggerfall Covenant. The Bretons promised the Orcs could revive Orsinium unmolested, and that once the Covenant re-established the Empire, Orsinium would once again be an Imperial province.
Orsinium will be a playable location in the near future, as revealed at Bethesda's press conference at E3 in 2015. The official ESO Twitter tweeted a map location of Orsinium on September 27th, 2015, with the hashtag "#ReforgeOrsinium". On October 5th, 2015, Orsinium was officially announced.
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls Online (Mentioned only)
- ↑ The Elder Scrolls Online Alliances: Daggerfall Covenant
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 January 7, 2013. The Elder Scrolls Online Ask Us Anything: Daggerfall Covenant (Part 1)
- ↑ 23 September, 2013. The Elder Scrolls Online Ask Us Anything: Lore
- ↑ Bethesda E3 2015 Demo
- ↑ Tweet from @TESOnline
- ↑ Orsinium Launch Details