Each Outlaws Refuge will typically contain the following:
- Fence – usually two of them in each refuge. They can be used to sell stolen goods to, or to launder and item so that it can be safely worn. There is a limit of 50 items per day on each of these actions however, "to avoid unwanted attention from the authorities." They can also remove the bounty on The Vestige.
- Moneylender – in function, works exactly the same as a Banker.
- Merchant: Offers a selected range of products, such as health, magicka and stamina vials, as well as Lockpicks.
- Other characters – which may or may not be interacted with.
- Daggerfall Outlaws Refuge (Glenumbra)
- Davon's Watch Outlaws Refuge (Stonefalls)
- Elden Root Outlaws Refuge (Grahtwood)
- Marbruk Outlaws Refuge (Greenshade)
- Mournhold Outlaws Refuge (Deshaan)
- Orsinium Outlaws Refuge (Wrothgar) OR
- Rawl'kha Outlaws Refuge (Reaper's March)
- Riften Outlaws Refuge (The Rift)
- Sentinel Outlaws Refuge (Alik'r Desert)
- Shornhelm Outlaws Refuge (Rivenspire)
- Velyn Harbor Outlaws Refuge (Malabal Tor)
- Vulkhel Guard Outlaws Refuge (Auridon)
- Wayrest Outlaws Refuge (Stormhaven)