Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Each Outlaws Refuge will typically contain the following:
- Fence – usually two of them in each refuge. They can be used to sell stolen goods to, or to launder and item so that it can be safely worn. There is a limit of 50 items per day on each of these actions however, "to avoid unwanted attention from the authorities." They can also remove the bounty on The Vestige.
- Moneylender – in function, works exactly the same as a Banker.
- Merchant: Offers a selected range of products, such as health, magicka and stamina vials, as well as Lockpicks.
- Other characters – which may or may not be interacted with.
- Daggerfall Outlaws Refuge (Glenumbra)
- Davon's Watch Outlaws Refuge (Stonefalls)
- Elden Root Outlaws Refuge (Grahtwood)
- Marbruk Outlaws Refuge (Greenshade)
- Mournhold Outlaws Refuge (Deshaan)
- Orsinium Outlaws Refuge (Wrothgar) OR
- Rawl'kha Outlaws Refuge (Reaper's March)
- Riften Outlaws Refuge (The Rift)
- Sentinel Outlaws Refuge (Alik'r Desert)
- Shornhelm Outlaws Refuge (Rivenspire)
- Velyn Harbor Outlaws Refuge (Malabal Tor)
- Vulkhel Guard Outlaws Refuge (Auridon)
- Wayrest Outlaws Refuge (Stormhaven)