She has performed many times for the late High King Torygg at the Blue Palace. She also has been touring the courts around Skyrim, performing to the Jarls, but the rebellion has caused her to cancel her tour.
She cannot stand most of her students, as she believes they are wasting her time. She also says that only Aia Arria shows true potential.
If not at the college, Pantea can also be found performing at the Winking Skeever.
Pantea will be at Vittoria Vici's wedding, singing during the reception.
After completing her quest, the player will receive a letter of inheritance from a courier if Pantea dies.
Aia: "Always! Perfection takes dedication, after all!"
Panteia: "Yes, well, see that you keep at it. That is all."
Pantea: "Passably. Aia is my star pupil; none of the others can hold a candle to her, especially not that wretched Illdi."
Viarmo: "Try not to play favorites, Lady Ateia. It does a disservice to the whole class."
Pantea: "Yes, Headmaster."
- "Don't forget my name. Someday, everyone will be saying it."
- "If you ask me, this damned rebellion can't end soon enough. I had to end my tour of Skyrim's courts. Too dangerous to travel."
- "It's been my honour to perform at the Blue Palace on many occasions. His late lordship was quite the admirer."
- "Now you can say you've met the most talented bard in all of Skyrim."
- "To be honest, I can't stand some of my students. Only Aia shows potential for greatness. The rest are just wasting my time."
- She teaches a class with Inge Six Fingers in one of the classrooms from from 8:00 A.M. - 12:00 P.M., though Pantea actually leaves at 10:00. The class dialogue (which involves lectures from the teachers and an example by Ataf) will only be activated by the player walking through the doorway and will continue to activate even if the room is empty.
- She may send hired thugs after the Dragonborn if something is stolen from the Bard's College.
This section contains bugs related to Pantea Ateia. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Vittoria Vici is killed. Pantea may be found dead with no clothes in the same area where