- The Amethyst Paragon can be found on a Frost Giant in the Forgotten Vale. Head towards the northernmost tip of the lake - on the site opposite to the steep path will be a clearing. The Giant can be found here.
- The Ruby Paragon is looted from a Frost Giant in a subchamber of the Inner Sanctum. The Initiate's Ewer, acquired through the quest, "Touching the Sky", is required to gain access to the chamber by being placed on a special altar.
- To obtain the Sapphire Paragon, teleport to the Wayshrine of Resolution, head east, and kill the Frost Giant across the river from the Paragon Platform.
- The Emerald Paragon can be found on a Frost Giant high in the mountains behind a Falmer camp that is northwest of the Wayshrine of Resolution and east of the entrances to Sharpslope Cave.
- The Diamond Paragon is found on the Frost Giant at Forgotten Vale or near the Path of Radiance.
Near the frost giant which gives the Sapphire Paragon, a Paragon Platform is found. It is composed of two columns and a Paragon Socket. When at least one Paragon is obtained, they can be inserted into the Socket. A portal then appears between the two columns.
There are five sorts of Paragon, each made of a precious stone: Sapphire, Emerald, Ruby, Amethyst and Diamond. They act as keys to locations that are normally impossible to reach without the Paragon Portal.
|Name||Portal leads to|
|Amethyst Paragon||0.3||360||Darkfall Grotto|
|Ruby Paragon||0.3||700||Forgotten Vale Forest|
|Sapphire Paragon||0.3||1000||Inner Sanctum|
|Emerald Paragon||0.3||1500||Forgotten Vale Overlook|
|Diamond Paragon||0.3||2000||Glacial Crevice|
- The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard (First appearance)