Paragon's Remembrance is a ruin that appears in The Elder Scrolls Online: Orsinium.
Rescue a group of caravaners that were attacked by the Vosh Rakh and are being forcibly converted into worshippers.
Find out what the Vosh Rakh are up to in Paragon's Remembrance.
- Chambers of Loyalty
- Trinimac House Idol (in the tent, by the entrance outside)
- Centurion's Signet (on the scaffolding, after going through the back exit)
- Application of Flame (southwestern central chamber)
- Conversion Status (southeastern central chamber)
- Note from Azhnura (northwestern central chamber)
- Note to Graguz (southwestern central chamber)
- Ushenat's Notes (northwestern central chamber)
During "The Anger of a King":
- Vosh Rakh Blade-Bearer
- Vosh Rakh Convert
- Vosh Rakh Devoted
- Vosh Rakh Illusionist
- Vosh Rakh Overseers
- Vosh Rakh Penitent
- Vosh Rakh Storm-Bringer
- Vosh Rakh Taskmaster
- Vosh Rakh Warrior
- According to the book Centurion's Signet, this was the last place where the signet of the first Orcish Legion Centurion was seen.
- During "The Anger of a King," the Vestige can receive unique effects including Avalian's Speed and two others.