The Paragon Platform is a location in The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard. It is a small, partially destroyed but still functioning, magical platform in the Forgotten Vale where the Paragons found on Frost Giants are used to open portals to secret locations in the Vale. If a Paragon has been used in the platform, it can be taken out and switched with another.
Once in the Forgotten Vale, enter the Shrine of Resolution. From there, travel due east. After crossing over a hill, straight ahead (and slightly left) across the river will be a cave with a Frost Giant. Climb down the cliff toward it, then turn back around. The Paragon Platform is across the river from the cave, against the cliff.
There are five paragons, each opens a portal to a different location.
- Amethyst Paragon: leads to Darkfall Grotto. The Dragonborn will end up on a small platform overlooking the Grotto, with a chest to the right that contains potions, gold, and scrolls.
- Diamond Paragon: leads to Glacial Crevice, and another chest with gems, gold, and potions.
- Emerald Paragon: leads to Forgotten Vale Overlook. Head downriver, stopping and turning right just before the lower waterfall to find a treasure chest with gold, potions and gems, some elven/dwarven weapons, a skeleton, and Unknown Book, Vol. II.
- Ruby Paragon: leads to Forgotten Vale Forest. Travel southwest to find some ruins on the right, inhabited by Falmer and frost trolls fighting each other. A Falmer Warmonger has Auriel's Shield. The chest contains a few gems and potions.
- Sapphire Paragon: leads to the Inner Sanctum. Straight ahead will be three chests containing gems, gold, and potions, as well as loose gems and pieces of elven armor scattered around them.