Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Passage of the Walker is a sublocation of the Dwemer ruin of Bamz-Amschend in The Elder Scrolls III: Tribunal. This area of the ruin is initially reached via a blocked passageway connected to Radac's Forge. The Nerevarine must clear the way with some explosives which can be found in Radac's Forge and the Hall of Winds. The corridors lead to King's Walk without many turns or distractions. There is only a single chamber that is not directly upon the path from Radac's Forge to King's Walk. The entrance to the ancient Daedric shrine of Norenen-dur is also hidden here behind rubble from a collapsed passageway where once again the Nerevarine must make use of the explosives.
There are three leveled animunculi here.
- Centurion Spider – Level 1
- Centurion Sphere – Level 5
- Steam Centurion – Level 10
- Centurion Archer – Level 20
- Advanced Steam Centurion – Level 20-40+
- Dwemer Shield – On a table in the small room in the easter section.
- Dwarven Warhammer -- Atop a steal closet in the small room in the far eastern section where two other closets are found.
- The Blade of Nerevar – The Nerevarine must find the entrance to Norenen-dur and retrieve a bottle of Pyroil Tar for Radac Stungnthumz in order to finish Trueflame.
- A Show of Power – The Nerevarine must find a way through this area in order to eventually reach a weather control device which Almalexia wishes to use to create ash storms in Mournhold in the hopes of fooling the population into believing she is still as powerful as ever.