FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
- The Elder Scroll beacon effect will no longer vanish when the carrier uses the vampire ability Mist Form.
- You can no longer use the ability Bolt Escape while carrying an Elder Scroll.
COMBAT & GAMEPLAY
- Fixed an issue with the ability Bat Swarm so it will no longer stack with itself. It will instead refresh if re-cast.
- Reduced the cost reduction per stage of vampire abilities.
- Reduced the movement speed bonus of the ability Mist Form.
- Fixed an issue that would cause some werewolves to retain the speed boost indefinitely.
DUNGEONS & GROUP CONTENT
- Darkshade Caverns: Fixed an issue where you could gain more loot than intended from bosses.
INVENTORY & BANK
- Reduced the cost of listing an item in a guild store.
- Reduced the amount of gold taxed on the sale of an item in a guild store.
- Significantly reduced the cost of sending C.O.D. mail.
- Fixed an issue where the postage fee percentage for C.O.D. mail was not working as intended.
- Fixed an issue where you were still being charged a postage fee for C.O.D. mail even if the recipient name was invalid.
- Fixed a server-related issue that should improve performance in Cyrodiil.
- Removed traces of translation tags for items in the guild stores.
- Sever All Ties: You can now use all three portals, and fight High Kinlady Estre.
- A Hostile Situation: Captain Astanya will no longer get stuck and block your quest progress.
- The Final Assault: You can now light the final brazier.
- What the Heart Wants: Stibbons will now proceed through the door at the end of the cave, progressing the quest.
- Mine All Mine: You can now complete the quest step to "Clear the Harvest Room" when all the monsters in the room are killed.
- Vision Quest: The Imp will now consistently appear and open the portal.
- The Prismatic Core: Portals will now consistently appear.
- Rally Cry: You can interact with Shaza and progress with the quest.
- Seeking the Guardians: Fixed an issue where the voiceover dialogue was in the incorrect language.
- The Blacksap's Hold: Maeroth can now be found where expected.
- Scars Never Fade: You are now able to duel hunters to advance the quest.
- Report to Marbruk: You will no longer have issues completing "Striking at the Heart" before "Report to Marbruk."
- Moonhenge's Tear: The Key of Strife and Key of Discord will now drop when the appropriate enemy is defeated, and all prisoners can now be freed.
- Witch of Silitar: Fixed an issue where relogging or crashing during Aranias' demonstration would block your progress.
- Mist and Shadow: You can now find Mel Adrys where expected.
- Circus of Cheerful Slaughter: You will now be able to interact with Valaste, and can also find Sheogorath.
- Fulfilling One's Fate: Guardian Celonron's spirit will now appear when you are directed to kill him.
- Motes in the Moonlight: The Dark Mane will no longer reset in the middle of the fight, blocking quest progression.
- On the Doorstep: You can now interact with Gnolas and the Crystal.
- The First Step: You will no longer get stuck on the quest step "Watch the Ceremony."
- Clarity: Binding Crystals will now appear when expected.
- Godrun's Dream: Fixed an issue where monsters were not set at the intended difficulty level for Silver and Gold players.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the guild officer chat channel to break. Typing /officer1 will now properly send a message to all officers in your first guild.