The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited v2.0.4 is an incremental patch that fixes a number of issues with gameplay, dungeons, quests, and more. We have also added a collection of new siege weapons to Cyrodiil, and implemented improvements for the Mac client and mounts.
BIG CHANGES / UPDATES / NEW FEATURESEdit
Completing Dark Anchors in Cyrodiil will now have a chance to drop three types of Siege Weapons with Cold Harbour-themed ammunition. These Siege Weapons will hit slightly harder than their standard alliance counterparts. The new Cold Harbour-themed Siege Weapons are:
- Cold Fire Trebuchet (Covenant, Dominion, and Pact versions)
- Cold Stone Trebuchet (Covenant, Dominion, and Pact versions)
- Cold Fire Ballista (Covenant, Dominion, and Pact versions)
Combat & GameplayEdit
- Bound Armor: Fixed an issue where Bound Armor would be removed if you put on a costume from your Collections tab. You may now hide your Bound Armor as you please, by putting on a costume.
- Radiant Oppression (Radiant Destruction morph): Fixed an issue where this ability was getting the full 40% damage bonus, regardless of caster's magicka value.
- Twin Blade and Blunt (Passive): Fixed an issue where swords were not benefitting from this passive and increasing the damage of weapon attacks.
- Fixed an issue where Restoration Staff heavy attacks could sometimes cause health bars to desync.
- Elfborn: Fixed an issue where this passive wasn't providing increased critical values for heals.
- Fixed an issue where you would sometimes stop abruptly if mounted and moving at a high speed.
- Fixed an issue where mount effects could become stuck on your character player and cause some quests to stop progressing.
- All three mount upgrade visuals will now correctly display at the proper riding skill levels.
- Crown Store consumables can now be used while silenced.
- Updated the name of the Crown Health Potion in French to be consistent with the other Crown Potion names.
Dungeons & Group ContentEdit
- Fixed an issue where player characters within groups would sometimes disappear when zoning or going through doors.
- Bogdan will no longer prevent completion credit for Difficult Mode if your party dies to him, and he reactivates the Opus.
- The zombies in this dungeon will now be more reliably available for the optional Undaunted Pledge challenge.
- Fixed an issue with Ra Kotu where multiple instances of the boss could appear if he became stuck or evaded during combat.
Exploration & ItemizationEdit
- Fixed an issue that was preventing a small number of non-crafted, white-quality food items from being consumable.
- Fixed an issue where the Sharpened Trait was providing more spell penetration than intended. The spell and armor penetration will now scale correctly based on your item level.
- We have added memory optimizations to help the game client from exceeding available memory.
Quests & Zones
- Freedom's Chains: Fixed an issue where you could unintentionally block other player characters inside the guest house while Draven is attempting to speak to Renoit.
- The Nameless Soldier: Faolchu will now more reliably jump down after you kill the soldiers associated with this quest.
- The Moonlit Path: Fixed an issue where the portal that appears after you defeat the Silvenar would vanish if a group-mate entered it before you.
- Shornhelm Divided: Fixed an issue where you could become stuck at the quest objective "Confront Reezal-Jul" after stopping the reinforcements.