The Elder Scrolls Online v2.4.7 is an incremental patch that includes fixes for Medicinal Use, Dark Stalker, a number of localization fixes, quest fixes, audio fixes, and more.
Content FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, DARK BROTHERHOOD DLC GAME PACK
Miscellaneous Quests & Zones FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, THIEVES GUILD DLC GAME PACK
Dungeons & Group Content FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH
Art & Animation Audio Combat & Gameplay Crafting & Economy Dungeons & Group Content Exploration & Itemization Miscellaneous Quests & Zones UI
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, DARK BROTHERHOOD DLC GAME PACKEdit
- Fixed an issue that was making some French and German localizations for Dark Brotherhood content appear in English. This content is now properly localized into French and German again.
Quests & ZonesEdit
- Fixed an issue where Aldmeri Dominion and Ebonheart Pact characters could not accept Bounty Quests from the Bounty Boards in Anvil and Kvatch.
- A new version of Amelie Crowe will now appear on the Anvil docks when you arrive in the Gold Coast, to help streamline starting the Dark Brotherhood storyline.
- Fixed a rarely occurring issue where you would not receive Contract Quests in your character's home alliance after reaching level 50.
- Fixed an issue where you could be sent after the same target in the same location if you picked up a Sacrament Quest at the exact time when the daily activity reset.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, THIEVES GUILD DLC GAME PACKEdit
Dungeons & Group Content
Maw of Lorkhaj Trial
Some item set pieces in Maw of Lorkhaj were incorrectly dropping as bind-on-equip instead of bind-on-pickup. Those items have been corrected and include the following sets:
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCHEdit
Art & AnimationEdit
Fixed an issue that was making ears disappear on character models that were using two specific hairstyles.
- Fixed an issue where voice-over was sometimes difficult to hear while in conversation windows.
- Fixed an issue in the PC version of the 32-bit client where sometimes audio would stop playing.
- Fixed an issue where the Justice Guard chain ability sound was failing to play.
Combat & GameplayEdit
- Made some additional adjustments to all charge abilities (Shield Charge, Critical Charge, etc.) to prevent charging in invalid locations.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing some players from reviving using Soul Gems.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the incorrect idle animations to sometimes play after weapon swapping. For example, holding a two-handed weapon with one hand as if your character was dual wielding.
- Fixed an issue with the Grouping Tool that was resulting in groups of two players having longer queue times than expected.
- Fixed an issue where players using the Looking for Group system could be put into a group with more than 4 members.
- Fixed an issue where monsters in instances would rarely spawn with only 1 Health Point.
- Dark Stalker: Fixed an issue where this passive ability was reducing the Movement Speed penalty of Crouch by 50% instead of 100%. This ability's tooltip has also been updated to better describe its bonuses.
- Caltrops: Made some performance adjustments for this ability and its morphs.
Crafting & EconomyEdit
- Fixed the Medicinal Use passive so it once again improves the duration of consumed potions.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the following potions from being usable while moving:
- Alliance Battle Draughts
- Potions of Hindrance
- Potions of Ravage Stamina
- Potions of Stamina
- Roguish Escape Draughts
- Roguish Stealth Draughts
Dungeons & Group ContentEdit
- Fixed an issue where players sometimes did not receive their reward after completing a random dungeon via the Looking for Group system.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes cause players to be teleported back to the entrance of a dungeon immediately after killing the last boss.
Exploration & ItemizationEdit
- Fixed an issue where the default enchantments on Alliance War weapons had higher values than intended.
- Fixed an issue that was causing some French and German localizations to be outdated, once again showing old descriptions in abilities, item tooltips, and other locations. This was a display only issue and has now been fixed in both languages.
Quests & ZonesEdit
- Fixed a number of issues with interactible quest items not being interactable when prompted by the UI.
- Azura's Relics: You can once again collect the chest key from the backpack associated with this quest.
- Fixed a rarely occurring crash that could happen when the game client accessed specific LUA functions while changing zones.
- Fixed an issue where you could not lock equipment via the item lock system that was a higher level than that of your active character.
- Added the ability to toggle item locking from within the keyboard bank UI.