Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Elder Scrolls Online v2.4.7 is an incremental patch that includes fixes for Medicinal Use, Dark Stalker, a number of localization fixes, quest fixes, audio fixes, and more.
Content FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, DARK BROTHERHOOD DLC GAME PACK
Miscellaneous Quests & Zones FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, THIEVES GUILD DLC GAME PACK
Dungeons & Group Content FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH
Art & Animation Audio Combat & Gameplay Crafting & Economy Dungeons & Group Content Exploration & Itemization Miscellaneous Quests & Zones UI
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, DARK BROTHERHOOD DLC GAME PACKEdit
- Fixed an issue that was making some French and German localizations for Dark Brotherhood content appear in English. This content is now properly localized into French and German again.
Quests & ZonesEdit
- Fixed an issue where Aldmeri Dominion and Ebonheart Pact characters could not accept Bounty Quests from the Bounty Boards in Anvil and Kvatch.
- A new version of Amelie Crowe will now appear on the Anvil docks when you arrive in the Gold Coast, to help streamline starting the Dark Brotherhood storyline.
- Fixed a rarely occurring issue where you would not receive Contract Quests in your character's home alliance after reaching level 50.
- Fixed an issue where you could be sent after the same target in the same location if you picked up a Sacrament Quest at the exact time when the daily activity reset.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, THIEVES GUILD DLC GAME PACKEdit
Dungeons & Group Content
Maw of Lorkhaj Trial
Some item set pieces in Maw of Lorkhaj were incorrectly dropping as bind-on-equip instead of bind-on-pickup. Those items have been corrected and include the following sets:
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCHEdit
Art & AnimationEdit
Fixed an issue that was making ears disappear on character models that were using two specific hairstyles.
- Fixed an issue where voice-over was sometimes difficult to hear while in conversation windows.
- Fixed an issue in the PC version of the 32-bit client where sometimes audio would stop playing.
- Fixed an issue where the Justice Guard chain ability sound was failing to play.
Combat & GameplayEdit
- Made some additional adjustments to all charge abilities (Shield Charge, Critical Charge, etc.) to prevent charging in invalid locations.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing some players from reviving using Soul Gems.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the incorrect idle animations to sometimes play after weapon swapping. For example, holding a two-handed weapon with one hand as if your character was dual wielding.
- Fixed an issue with the Grouping Tool that was resulting in groups of two players having longer queue times than expected.
- Fixed an issue where players using the Looking for Group system could be put into a group with more than 4 members.
- Fixed an issue where monsters in instances would rarely spawn with only 1 Health Point.
- Dark Stalker: Fixed an issue where this passive ability was reducing the Movement Speed penalty of Crouch by 50% instead of 100%. This ability's tooltip has also been updated to better describe its bonuses.
- Caltrops: Made some performance adjustments for this ability and its morphs.
Crafting & EconomyEdit
- Fixed the Medicinal Use passive so it once again improves the duration of consumed potions.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the following potions from being usable while moving:
- Alliance Battle Draughts
- Potions of Hindrance
- Potions of Ravage Stamina
- Potions of Stamina
- Roguish Escape Draughts
- Roguish Stealth Draughts
Dungeons & Group ContentEdit
- Fixed an issue where players sometimes did not receive their reward after completing a random dungeon via the Looking for Group system.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes cause players to be teleported back to the entrance of a dungeon immediately after killing the last boss.
Exploration & ItemizationEdit
- Fixed an issue where the default enchantments on Alliance War weapons had higher values than intended.
- Fixed an issue that was causing some French and German localizations to be outdated, once again showing old descriptions in abilities, item tooltips, and other locations. This was a display only issue and has now been fixed in both languages.
Quests & ZonesEdit
- Fixed a number of issues with interactible quest items not being interactable when prompted by the UI.
- Azura's Relics: You can once again collect the chest key from the backpack associated with this quest.
- Fixed a rarely occurring crash that could happen when the game client accessed specific LUA functions while changing zones.
- Fixed an issue where you could not lock equipment via the item lock system that was a higher level than that of your active character.
- Added the ability to toggle item locking from within the keyboard bank UI.