Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Elder Scrolls Online v2.4.8 is a small incremental patch that includes a handful of fixes for quests, itemization, group content, and gameplay.
Content FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, DARK BROTHERHOOD DLC GAME PACK
Exploration & Itemization FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, IMPERIAL CITY DLC GAME PACK
Quests & Zones FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH
Art & Animation Combat & Gameplay Dungeons & Group Content Exploration & Itemization Quests & Zones
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, DARK BROTHERHOOD DLC GAME PACKEdit
Exploration & Itemization
- You can no longer deposit the Monk's Disguise in your bank. Additionally, when you remove the disguise before it naturally expires, it will be destroyed.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, IMPERIAL CITY DLC GAME PACKEdit
Quests & Zones
- Kill zones have been added to the Imperial Sewer Alliance Bases. Player characters in these locations will now be killed when entering enemy alliance Imperial Sewer base areas.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCHEdit
Art & Animation
- Weapon effects such as Molten Armaments will no longer appear incorrectly on certain weapons after weapon swapping.
Combat & Gameplay
Storm Calling Implosion: Fixed an issue where the Physical Damage proc from Rank I of this passive ability was always firing.
Dungeons & Group ContentEdit
- Fixed an issue that was preventing Varaine Pellingare from fighting players.
- Blood and Sand: Fixed an issue that was preventing the completion of this quest and dungeon. It is no longer possible to kill Quintus Verres prior to summoning the Monstrous Gargoyle.
Exploration & ItemizationEdit
Scourge Harvester: Fixed an issue where the heal from this item set's proc was incorrectly double-dipping in the Critical Strike Chance modifier, and gaining double the benefit.
Quests & Zones
Soul Shriven in Coldharbour: The Dark Anchor associated with this quest will now properly pick up and pull your character into the rift.