The Elder Scrolls Online v2.4.8 is a small incremental patch that includes a handful of fixes for quests, itemization, group content, and gameplay.
Content FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, DARK BROTHERHOOD DLC GAME PACK
Exploration & Itemization FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, IMPERIAL CITY DLC GAME PACK
Quests & Zones FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH
Art & Animation Combat & Gameplay Dungeons & Group Content Exploration & Itemization Quests & Zones
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, DARK BROTHERHOOD DLC GAME PACKEdit
Exploration & Itemization
- You can no longer deposit the Monk's Disguise in your bank. Additionally, when you remove the disguise before it naturally expires, it will be destroyed.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, IMPERIAL CITY DLC GAME PACKEdit
Quests & Zones
- Kill zones have been added to the Imperial Sewer Alliance Bases. Player characters in these locations will now be killed when entering enemy alliance Imperial Sewer base areas.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCHEdit
Art & Animation
- Weapon effects such as Molten Armaments will no longer appear incorrectly on certain weapons after weapon swapping.
Combat & Gameplay
Storm Calling Implosion: Fixed an issue where the Physical Damage proc from Rank I of this passive ability was always firing.
Dungeons & Group ContentEdit
- Fixed an issue that was preventing Varaine Pellingare from fighting players.
- Blood and Sand: Fixed an issue that was preventing the completion of this quest and dungeon. It is no longer possible to kill Quintus Verres prior to summoning the Monstrous Gargoyle.
Exploration & ItemizationEdit
Scourge Harvester: Fixed an issue where the heal from this item set's proc was incorrectly double-dipping in the Critical Strike Chance modifier, and gaining double the benefit.
Quests & Zones
Soul Shriven in Coldharbour: The Dark Anchor associated with this quest will now properly pick up and pull your character into the rift.