The Elder Scrolls Online v2.6.7 is an incremental patch that fixes issues surrounding itemization, dungeons, and Dark Anchors. In addition, we've fixed the issue where Undaunted Delve daily quests were not cycling properly.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, IMPERIAL CITY DLC GAME PACK
Exploration & Itemization FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, THIEVES GUILD DLC GAME PACK
Quests & Zones FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCH
Combat & Gameplay Dungeons & Group Content Exploration & Itemization Quests & Zones
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, IMPERIAL CITY DLC GAME PACKEdit
Exploration & Itemization
- Fixed an issue where Lord Warden Dusk, located in Imperial City Prison, was dropping the incorrect set items. You will now receive the proper set items for a dungeon's final boss.
- Fixed an issue where the Lord Warden Dusk's Monster Mask would drop at Blue quality. It will now drop at Purple quality, as intended.
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, THIEVES GUILD DLC GAME PACKEdit
Quests & Zones
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCHEdit
Combat & GameplayEdit
- Berserker Strike: Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs did not work with various item set bonuses, such as Sword-Singer Set or Shadow of the Red Mountain.
- Monsters summoned by Dark Anchors can no longer be attacked before they land.
Dungeons & Group ContentEdit
- Canonreeve Oraneth will now shield herself less often with Necrotic Shield.
- Stormreeve Neidir will no longer follow cowardly player characters away from the summit of Tempest Island.
Exploration & ItemizationEdit
- Fixed an issue where Yokudan Style chapters would not display "Already in your Lore Library" if you had previously read them.
- This fix also adds the Yokudan Style to the Eidetic Memory section of your Lore Library; previously, it was absent.
- Night Mother's Embrace: Fixed an issue where this item set was dropping in Heavy Armor and with the Healthy Jewelry trait. It now drops in Medium Armor and with the Robust Jewelry trait, as originally intended.
Quests & ZonesEdit
- Undaunted Delve daily quests will now properly cycle.
- The Belkarth Wayshrine is now revealed when you enter Craglorn for the first time.
- Dawn of the Exalted Viper: Fixed an issue where you could not progress past the first phase of the fight associated with this quest.
- Fixed an issue where an NPC in Deshaan was instantly respawning.