The Pearl is an ingredient in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. Speaking to either Tendris Vedran or Anarenen, both alchemists, will cause the Nerevarine to learn the following: "These smooth, round, lustrous beads are prized for ornamental purposes. The cave collop and other native Morrowind mollusks only occasionally produce pearls; their scarcity increases their market value.".
- Addadshashanammu (Cursed variant)
- Ashalmimilkala (Cursed variant)
- Ashunartes (Cursed variant)
- Yansirramus (Cursed variant)
- The Cursed Pearl is a variant of the regular Pearl. When collected, a hostile Dremora Lord will appear behind the Nerevarine. A cursed item is usually found in most Daedric shrines across Vvardenfell.
There are 3327 Kollops in the game. There is a 50% each of these contains a pearl. There are also 94 free samples in the game, four of which are cursed.