Personality is one of a character's base attributes that affects their ability to retrieve meaningful information from NPCs, through persuasion or other methods. A character's personality also governs their ability to achieve better prices for merchants' goods. It affects how high of disposition NPCs will have as well. A high enough personality also results in NPCs saying things like: "You seem interesting, please share your thoughts".
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls Travels: Shadowkey
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- This stat must be lowered to start the quest 'Namira.' However, it does not need to remain low for the rest of the quest.