Perth will buy any Moonstone ore the Dragonborn has in their inventory.
Perth requests help in clearing Soljund's Sinkhole of all the draugr inside.
Upon completing his quest, Perth becomes a candidate for marriage:
"Is that an Amulet of Mara? I'm surprised that someone like you isn't spoken for."
Interested in me, are you? "Well, yes. I mean, why wouldn't I be? Are you... interested in me?"
- Yes. Yes I am. "It's settled, then. As brief as life in Skyrim can be, at least we'll have each other."
- No. I'm not. "Oh. Uh...[awkward pause] Forget I said anything then."
- "Whoa, hold on there. I don't know where you're going, but stay clear of the mine." - Before clearing Soljund's Sinkhole
- "The mine is closed until it is cleared of Draugr." - Before clearing the mine
- "You did? We were waiting for the Jarl to send a whole regiment to clear out the mine." - When telling him that the mine is clear
- "We're married. I guess we need to decide where we're living, won't we? I guess you can always live with me." —After wedding, before choosing a residence
- "Our new home. I'll see you there." —After choosing a home
- "It's a wonderful house, my love. If you don't mind, I'm going to start a small store. Something to do while you're on the road." —First time greeted in player's home
- "Here, this is fresh. I'll have another ready tomorrow." —When asked to cook a meal
- "We have a cozy little profit. Here, love, this is your share." —When asked if the store has made any money
- "Goodbye, my love." —Ending conversation
- "Hello, my love! Back from some adventure, I'll bet." —Passing comment and opening conversation
- "Yes, my love, what do you need?" —Passing comment
- Perth is voiced by Christopher Smith.
- After completing his quest, the Dragonborn may receive by courier a letter of inheritance with some gold following Perth's death.
- Like many Breton characters that live in The Reach, Perth wears warpaint.