Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Perth will buy any Moonstone ore the Dragonborn has in their inventory.
Perth requests help in clearing Soljund's Sinkhole of all the draugr inside.
Upon completing his quest, Perth becomes a candidate for marriage:
"Is that an Amulet of Mara? I'm surprised that someone like you isn't spoken for."
Interested in me, are you? "Well, yes. I mean, why wouldn't I be? Are you... interested in me?"
- Yes. Yes I am. "It's settled, then. As brief as life in Skyrim can be, at least we'll have each other."
- No. I'm not. "Oh. Uh...[awkward pause] Forget I said anything then."
- "Whoa, hold on there. I don't know where you're going, but stay clear of the mine." - Before clearing Soljund's Sinkhole
- "The mine is closed until it is cleared of Draugr." - Before clearing the mine
- "You did? We were waiting for the Jarl to send a whole regiment to clear out the mine." - When telling him that the mine is clear
- "We're married. I guess we need to decide where we're living, won't we? I guess you can always live with me." —After wedding, before choosing a residence
- "Our new home. I'll see you there." —After choosing a home
- "It's a wonderful house, my love. If you don't mind, I'm going to start a small store. Something to do while you're on the road." —First time greeted in player's home
- "Here, this is fresh. I'll have another ready tomorrow." —When asked to cook a meal
- "We have a cozy little profit. Here, love, this is your share." —When asked if the store has made any money
- "Goodbye, my love." —Ending conversation
- "Hello, my love! Back from some adventure, I'll bet." —Passing comment and opening conversation
- "Yes, my love, what do you need?" —Passing comment
- Perth is voiced by Christopher Smith.
- After completing his quest, the Dragonborn may receive by courier a letter of inheritance with some gold following Perth's death.
- Like many Breton characters that live in The Reach, Perth wears warpaint.