Perth will buy any Moonstone ore the Dragonborn has in their inventory.
Perth requests help in clearing Soljund's Sinkhole of all the draugr inside.
Upon completing his quest, Perth becomes a candidate for marriage:
"Is that an Amulet of Mara? I'm surprised that someone like you isn't spoken for."
Interested in me, are you? "Well, yes. I mean, why wouldn't I be? Are you... interested in me?"
- Yes. Yes I am. "It's settled, then. As brief as life in Skyrim can be, at least we'll have each other."
- No. I'm not. "Oh. Uh...[awkward pause] Forget I said anything then."
- "Whoa, hold on there. I don't know where you're going, but stay clear of the mine." – Before clearing Soljund's Sinkhole
- "The mine is closed until it is cleared of Draugr." – Before clearing the mine
- "You did? We were waiting for the Jarl to send a whole regiment to clear out the mine. Now we can get back to work. Thank you." – When telling him that the mine is clear
- "We're married. I guess we need to decide where we're living, won't we? I guess you can always live with me." – After wedding, before choosing a residence
- "Our new home. I'll see you there." – After choosing a home
- "It's a wonderful house, my love. If you don't mind, I'm going to start a small store. Something to do while you're on the road." – First time greeted in Dragonborn's home
- "Here, this is fresh. I'll have another ready tomorrow." – When asked to cook a meal
- "We have a cozy little profit. Here, love, this is your share." – When asked if the store has made any money
- "Goodbye, my love." – Ending conversation
- "Hello, my love! Back from some adventure, I'll bet." – Passing comment and opening conversation
- "Yes, my love, what do you need?" – Passing comment
Tuthul: "I feel like any moment, a draugr is going to come and chop my head off."
Perth: "Steel your nerves. The draugr are gone. Focus on your mining."
Perth: "Feels good to be mining again."
Tuthul: "How can you say that? This mine was filled with draugr not too long ago."
Tuthul: "Those draugr are going to come up and kill us all."
Perth: "They haven't moved out of the caves. I think we're safe."
Tuthul: "'We're safe' he says. You'll eat those words when a draugr is tearing into your face."
Tuthul: "I don't think it's safe mining a cave on top of that crypt."
Perth: "There's a war on. We need every scrap of ore we can get, so we're going to keep digging. Understand?"
Tuthul: "Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you."
Tuthul: "Those draugr are going to be back. I can feel it."
Perth: "Don't be such a coward. We haven't seen any draugr since the mine was cleared. Be grateful."
- Perth is voiced by Christopher Smith.
- After completing his quest, the Dragonborn may receive by courier a letter of inheritance with some gold following Perth's death.
- Like many Breton characters that live in The Reach, Perth wears warpaint.