Pete Hines is a Puerto Rican businessman. Hines is the vice president of Bethesda Softworks and is in charge of public relations and marketing of games published by Bethesda. Because of his journalistic background, he quickly made connections within the gaming industry, including his current colleagues Todd Howard and Emil Pagliarulo. He found a way to combine his gaming hobby with his job in 1999, when he was hired by Bethesda Softworks' marketing department.
Because of his job as public representative of Bethesda Softworks, Hines is often seen during conventions, press releases and announcements.
- Manual writing and director of PR & marketing for The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- Manual writing and director of PR & marketing for The Elder Scrolls III: Tribunal
- Manual writing and director of PR & marketing for The Elder Scrolls III: Bloodmoon
- VP, public relations and marketing of The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- VP, public relations and marketing of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- ↑ Pete Hines on Twitter
- ↑ http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/elder-scrolls-iii-morrowind/credits
- ↑ http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/elder-scrolls-iii-tribunal/credits
- ↑ http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/elder-scrolls-iii-bloodmoon/credits
- ↑ http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/elder-scrolls-iv-oblivion/credits
- ↑ http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/credits