| Base Value:|
Restores 2 health
The breast is obtained by harvesting a dead pheasant found throughout Skyrim. They can also be found as loot on enemies. Consuming them restores two points of health. They are used along with a Salt Pile to make a Pheasant Roast.
Pheasants are never seen alive in Skyrim; they are always dead on the ground in buildings, or hung in kitchens.
Pheasants can be found in the following locations:
- Basement of Bolli's House in Riften.
- Looted from Forsworn Forager.
- The storeroom in Helgen.
- In many houses across Skyrim.
- Common in Bandit hideouts.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)