- Main article: Tribunal Temple Quests
- Speak with Tuls Valen.
- Perform the pilgrimage to Maar Gan's shrine.
- Return to Valen.
Once the Nerevarine has removed the False Incarnate from Suran, Tuls Valen in Ald'ruhn will give the Nerevarine a new quest. The Nerevarine must perform a pilgrimage to the shrine in Maar Gan, a place where Vivec defeated Mehrunes Dagon.
The town can be accessed through the use of the Silt Strider service from Ald'ruhn. The Shrine can be found in its own building in the town, with a shrine, known as the Magic Rock, which is located in the main room, along with a Dremora, named Anhaedra. If the Dremora is interacted with, immediately, he will state: " If you are a pilgrim, read the inscription on the stupid rock." The plaque on the rock tells the legend of Vivec saving the population from Mehrunes Dagon by taunting the Daedra, who, out of anger, threw a rock at Vivec, rather than at the people.
- Note: It is possible, before confronting the Dremora, to speak to Tralas Rendas, near the rock, about "Blessings", he will confer the Nerevarine the Maar Gan Blessings, which grants Restore Health 30 to 50 points for 1 second, Fortify Attack 25 points for 30 seconds, and Sanctuary 75 points for 30 seconds.
The Nerevarine must then re-enact the legend by taunting Anhaedra, into attacking. After defeating the Dremora, interacting with the Rock again will give the Nerevarine the blessings of Fortify Personality and Fortify Speech 10 points for 48 minutes.
|Pilgrimage to Maar Gan|
|10||Tuls Valen wants me to make the Pilgrimage to Maar Gan. I should go to the temple shrine in Maar Gan and read the plaque describing Vivec's taunting of Mehrunes Dagon.
|30||I taunted the Dremora at the shrine of Maar Gan and he attacked me.|
|60||I completed the pilgrimage to the shrine of Maar Gan.|
|100||Tuls Valen praised my handling of the Dremora Anhaedra.
|110||Tuls Valen has no more duties for me. He said I should seek Uvoo Llaren in Ghostgate or Endryn Llethan in Vivec.|
- The Nerevarine may complete the quest by making the Pilgrimage before the quest, although this will skip the two earlier quests available from Valen.
- Although, they will not be skipped if the Nerevarine is below the rank of "Disciple."
|Tribunal Temple Quests|
|Non-Location Specific||Pilgrimages of the Seven Graces|
|Tuls Valen's Quests||Compassion • False Incarnate • Pilgrimage to Maar Gan • Dark Cult in Hassour|
|Endryn Llethan's Quests||Disease Carrier • Silent Pilgrimage • Shoes of St. Rilms • Foul Cult Beneath St. Delyn Canton|
|Tharer Rotheloth's Quests||Cure Lette • Pilgrimage to Mount Kand • Necromancer in Mawia • Slay Raxle Berne|
|Uvoo Llaren's Quests||Cure the Outcast Outlander • Food and Drink for the Hermit • Hair Shirt of St. Aralor • Cleaver of St. Felms • Crosier of St. Llothis|
|Tholer Saryoni's Quests||Malacath of the House of Troubles • Mehrunes Dagon of the House of Troubles • Molag Bal of the House of Troubles • Sheogorath of the House of Troubles • Ebony Mail|