- Obtain a copy of The Pilgrim's Path (from any Tribunal Temple quest giver, found inside the towns' temples, acrossVvardenfell).
- Complete the Pilgrimages of the Seven Graces.
- Offer ten pieces of Muck at the Shrine of Humility in the Fields of Kummu.
- Offer a Soul Gem to the Shrine of Pride within the Ghostfence.
- Donate a Potion of Cure Common Disease to the Shrine of Justice in the Gnisis Temple.
- Offer a sample of Dreugh Wax to the Shrine of Valor in the Koal Cave.
- Donate 100 to the Shrine of Generosity at the Palace of Vivec.
- Drown in the Puzzle Canal and offer a Silver Longsword to the Dremora Krazzt.
- Offer a Potion of Rising Force to the Shrine of Daring in the Temple in Vivec.
- Return to a Temple Quest giver to complete the quest.
The Nerevarine must complete the Pilgrimages of the Seven Graces in order to obtain further quests from the Tribunal Temple. The quest can be obtained simply by reading a copy of The Pilgrim's Path, which can be found across Vvardenfell or from any Tribunal Temple quest giver (such as Endryn Llethan). Once started, the Nerevarine may visit the shrines in any order, which will be marked on the Nerevarine's map.
Shrine of HumilityEdit
The Shrine of Humility can be found within the Fields of Kummu, between two trees to the north of Lake Amaya. Ten pieces of Muck must be donated to the shrine in order to receive its blessing: 100 points of Feather for 48 minutes. There is a little island, just south-west of the shrine, where muck can be easily harvested.
Shrine of PrideEdit
- Note: If one is traveling from Ald'ruhn, it is possible to easily complete the miscellaneous quest "Viatrix, The Annoying Pilgrim" while completing the Shrine of Pride pilgrimage.
The Shrine of Pride is very close to the Ghostfence. The entrance to the Red Mountain region is through the Ghostgate, which is found along the Foyada Mamaea. The Shrine is located down a track, off of the Foyada to the northeast, leading from the main track to the right, beyond the ghostgate, there are no enemies on the way. The Nerevarine must donate a soul gem of any size, with or without a soul, to the Shrine to receive the Ghostgate Shrine Blessing: Fortify Magicka for 50 points and Shield for 25 points during 48 minutes.
Shrine of JusticeEdit
The Temple of Gnisis holds the Shrine of Justice, which can be found inside the Temple walls. The Shrine's blessing can only be obtained through a donation of a Potion of Cure Common Disease. If the Nerevarine interacts with the shrine again, the genuine version of Vivec's Ashmask will be revealed. Interacting with the Mask will cause the Nerevarine to learn the spell Vivec's Touch, a 100% effective Cure Common Disease Spell.
Outside of Gnisis, by the shore, inside the Koal Cave is where the Shrine of Valor can be found. The cave is inhabited by Dreughs, which are lethal at lower levels. The Nerevarine must offer a sample of Dreugh Wax to the Shrine to receive the following blessings: Fortify Unarmored, Fortify Light Armor, Fortify Medium Armor and Fortify Heavy Armor 10 points each, for 48 minutes. If the Nerevarine also kills the Dreugh Warlord, found deeper in the cave, then they will also receive a set of Dreugh Cuirass.
Shrine of GenerosityEdit
The Shrine of Generosity can be found atop the steps of the Palace of Vivec, in Vivec City and requires a donation of 100 in order to receive its blessings: Fortify Mercantile and Fortify Luck, 10 points for 48 minutes.
Shrine of Courtesy (Puzzle Canal)Edit
This Shrine of Courtesy requires the Nerevarine to "drown" in the Third Level of the Puzzle Canal. The Nerevarine must read the riddle "Breathe the Waters of His Glory and the Way is Made Clear" by interacting with the Shrine. Once the Nerevarine has "drowned", they will be healed and must go across the bridge to hand a Silver Longsword to the Dremora named Krazzt. There is a chest with five silver longswords next to Krazzt. The Shrine will then give the Nerevarine the blessings of Water Breathing and Swift Swim with 25 points of speed, both for 48 minutes.
Shrine of DaringEdit
On the terrace of the Temple Canton, in the south-west corner, the Nerevarine will find the Shrine of Daring, which is also called "Shrine to stop the moon," to which the they must donate a Rising Force Potion to the Shrine. A Bargain Rising Force Potion may be bought from Danso Indules in front of the temple, but any Rising Force Potion will work. The Shrine will then give the Nerevarine the blessing of Levitation, 100 points in magnitude for 48 minutes.
Once all of the Shrines have been visited, the Nerevarine may be fully inducted into the Temple and access the Tribunal Temple questline, if they speak to any of the following, in their Temples:
- Tuls Valen in Ald'ruhn's temple.
- Endryn Llethan in Vivec City's High Fane.
- Tharer Rotheloth in Molag Mar's temple.
- Uvoo Llaren in the Ghostgate temple.
- Archcanon Tholer Saryoni in the High Fane.
|Pilgrimages of the Seven Graces|
|10||%Name gave me a copy of "The Pilgrim's Path" and asked me to make the Pilgrimages of the Seven Graces.
|100||I have completed the Pilgrimages of the Seven Graces.
|100||I have read "The Pilgrim's Path" and marked the location of each shrine on my map.
|Shrine of Humility|
|100||I made the Pilgrimage to the Fields of Kummu and read the Grace of Humility.
|Shrine of Pride|
|100||I made the Pilgrimage to Ghostgate and read the Grace of Pride.
|Shrine of Justice|
|100||I made the Pilgrimage to the Mask of Vivec and read the Grace of Justice.
|Shrine of Valor|
|100||I made the Ruddy Man Pilgrimage and read the Grace of Valor.
|Shrine of Generosity|
|100||I made the Pilgrimage to the Palace of Vivec and read the Grace of Generosity.
|Shrine of Courtesy|
|50||I spoke with Krazzt and gave him a longsword. I should read the inscription on the shrine to complete the Pilgrimage.|
|100||I made the Pilgrimage to the Puzzle Canal and read the Grace of Courtesy.
|Shrine of Daring|
|100||I made the Pilgrimage to Stop the Moon and read the Grace of Daring.
- This quest can be completed by non-Temple members.
- The Nerevarine does not have to drown in the puzzle canal, as long as their health is below 10 when they are underwater.
- The pilgrimage to the Shrine of Valor is also known as the Ruddy Man pilgrimage.
- The Shrine of Daring is also named "shrine to Stop the Moon" (due to the shrine's location under the Ministry of Truth).
- The Shrine of Justice pilgrimage is also recognized as the Pilgrimage to the Mask of Vivec.
This section contains bugs related to Pilgrimages of the Seven Graces. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- If the Nerevarine kills the Dreugh Warlord in Koal Cave then they can continue to obtain the Dreugh Cuirass if they donate another piece of Dreugh Wax upon each visit to the Shrine.
- The Shrine of Courtesy may have to be interacted with several times before it will update the journal.
|Tribunal Temple Quests|
|Non-Location Specific||Pilgrimages of the Seven Graces|
|Tuls Valen's Quests||Compassion • False Incarnate • Pilgrimage to Maar Gan • Dark Cult in Hassour|
|Endryn Llethan's Quests||Disease Carrier • Silent Pilgrimage • Shoes of St. Rilms • Foul Cult Beneath St. Delyn Canton|
|Tharer Rotheloth's Quests||Cure Lette • Pilgrimage to Mount Kand • Necromancer in Mawia • Slay Raxle Berne|
|Uvoo Llaren's Quests||Cure the Outcast Outlander • Food and Drink for the Hermit • Hair Shirt of St. Aralor • Cleaver of St. Felms • Crosier of St. Llothis the Pious|
|Tholer Saryoni's Quests||Malacath of the House of Troubles • Mehrunes Dagon of the House of Troubles • Molag Bal of the House of Troubles • Sheogorath of the House of Troubles • Ebony Mail|