Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pinarus Inventius is an Imperial hunter, woodsman, and marksman residing in Anvil. He is a Journeyman Marksman Trainer and is available for training in his house in the west part of the town between 8 pm and 12 pm. He can usually be found just outside the walls of Anvil.
The Guild has been asked by one of the locals, Arvena Thelas, to take care of a rat problem in her basement. The Guild believes it is to clear out the rats, but the Guild member sent is not fighting rats—they are defending them.
Once the Hero's Marksman skill is at least 70, Pinarus will offer one last piece of advice. He will state that those who want to master the bow must find Alawen, who is the best archer he has ever seen.
- "Pinarus Inventius, hunter, woodsman, and marksman, at your service." —When first met.
- Plenty of deer, wolf, boar, mountain lion, bear in the county. Just need to know where to look for 'em." —When asked about Anvil
- "If they're out here, they'll be in this area. I can't imagine there are more than four of them. Let's take care of this." —During the quest "A Rat Problem"
- "I saw a big statue of Malacath, west of Fort Sutch, west of the Gold Road to Hammerfell. Looked like Daedra worshippers to me." —When asked about Daedric Shrines.
- "You are very good with a bow. It's a shame I can't help you any more. If we were better friends, I might be able to give you one last piece of advice." —Said if Hero's Marksmans skill is at least 70, but has Disposition below 80.
- His iron cuirass, his shirt, his prize minotaur horn and his wife's necklace can be found at Gweden Farm during the quest The Siren's Deception, indicating that he is one of the men to have been tricked by the gang of women hiding out there.