A grove of trees in Haafingar's tundra opens to a small campsite. At night, there may be vampires milling about the exterior camp. In the day they will be inside the cave.
At the entrance of the cave itself is 3 White Cap mushrooms, while inside there is a huge amount of Fly Amanita, making it one of the highest in sources in Skyrim with 50+ available.
Onmund's Request (radiant)Edit
Sybille Stentor, the court wizard of Solitude, sends the Dragonborn on a miscellaneous quest to kill the leader of a group of vampires hiding in this cave. Once the deed is reported back to Sybille, she will give the Dragonborn a gold ring, plus an increase in Illusion.
Trouble in Skyrim (radiant)Edit
Farkas sends the Dragonborn on a quest to eliminate the vampire leader in Pinemoon cave, then return to Farkas at Jorrvaskr, where he will reward with between 100–300 . This can act as progression in the Companions questline.
- The illusion skill book Incident in Necrom can be found in the back room, on a table.
- A locked chest in the main cave area and another leveled chest in the back room also.
- White cap out the front of the cave.
- An abundance of fly amanita - one of the most prolific sources in the game. At last count, there are 64 of them there.
- A few potions.
- Vampire Dust from the resident Vampires in the cave.
- The cave is mentioned by a Solitude citizen as having a dragon located within; however, it does not.