Poison Bloom plants are found in Darkfall Passage. When approached, they start to shake and then open up, releasing a poison gas that does fifteen points of poison damage per second for six seconds. The plant may be harvested before it has fully opened, preventing the release of the gas.
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
|Damage Health||Slow||Fortify Carry Weight||Fear|
† multiple effects
- Poison Bloom cannot be planted in gardens (Hearthfire).
- The name "Poison Bloom" may be a reference to the spell Poisonbloom from The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.
- When the Dragonborn comes in contact with the poison gas, they will start coughing and taking damage.
This section contains bugs related to Poison Bloom. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- While Poison Bloom plants appear to respawn, the new blooms cannot be harvested. If an attempt is made, they go through the animation of releasing their toxic gas, but the Dragonborn suffers no ill effects from it.