Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Poisoned Apple is an Alchemy ingredient mainly used by The Dark Brotherhood for assassinations. Even though it is a poisonous fruit, it cannot be made into a poison. Instead, it is made into a potion.
- Inside Bravil Wizard's Tower grotto
- Purchased from the Dark Brotherhood merchant.
- Ten can be found inside a barrel with a very hard lock in Fort Farragut in the chamber under the trap door entrance from outside. After an extended period of time, these will reappear, providing a continuous source of the apples.
- This apple can kill anyone, simply remove all the food in a target NPC's house and leave the apple. They should eat it and die.
- Doing this will not count as a murder by the guards or the Dark Brotherhood, and it will not raise the Hero kill tally on the game menu.
- If the Hero eats it, they will die.
- Because of its scripted effect, it bypasses poison resistance.
- One can create a potion out of this apple, but it will only create a potion that one can quaff.
- Since the poisoned apple has a weight of zero, it can easily be reverse pickpocketed into an NPC's inventory. This can cause them to eat it even sooner than if one left it on a table etc.