|Sublocations||Potema's Refuge, Potema's Sanctum|
|Quests||The Wolf Queen Awakened|
A hidden and vast underground set of rooms and corridors under Solitude. This place of evil is only accessible during the Side Quest: The Wolf Queen Awakened. The Catacombs are reached via the cellar of the Temple of the Divines when accepting the quest. It is otherwise completely sealed off.
However, if frightened Silana Petreia may run down to the cellar and open the sealed door, granting access. Do not use this if the quest isn't active as it will make completion impossible.
- A Skill Book, Surfeit of Thieves(Lockpicking), is on a table in the room with a vampire.
- Abundance of hanging moss
- Skill Book Legend of Krately House(Sneak) in the end loot chest.
- Daedric Bow
- Potema's Skull (not a quest item if the catacombs are accessed before the quest).
- Hanging Moss grows in abundance here.
Sometimes the room where Potema is will glow green and the lightning will not appear. Killing the draugr will still open the door, but Potema will not spawn, and you can simply pick up the skull.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)