In The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, there are many recipes for potions. Those who spend a small amount of gold can buy an entire shop worth of ingredients and mix them into potions, selling them back for considerably more Septims.
- Venison + Boar Meat or Ham
- Combining any two of the following ingredients will create a potion that will restore health. The amount of restoration will depend on one's Alchemy skill level.
Apprentice Level PotionsEdit
Journeyman Level PotionsEdit
- Bloodgrass + Radish
- Daedra Silk + Radish -Warning- Mixing Bloodgrass and Daedra Silk will make a Chameleon/Burden potion that may be prejudice more than benefit.
- Rat Meat + Orange
- Bread Loaf + Onion
- Tomato + Onion -Note- Tomato, Onion, and Bread all Restore Fatigue, as well, making an effective 'Detect Life/Restore Fatigue' potion.c c
- Flour + Scamp Skin
- Flour + Daedra Venin
- Flour + Strawberry
- Flour + Green Stain Cup Cap -Note- Daedra Venin, Strawberry, and Green Stain will give the potions a Restore Fatigue effect, as well.
- Vampire Dust + Redwort Flower
- Stinkhorn Cap + Aloe Vera Leaves
- Aloe Vera Leaves + Redwort Flower
- Wormwood + Motherwort Sprig
- Motherwort Sprig + Redwort Flower
- Motherwort Sprig + Tinder Polypore Cap
Chameleon, Fortify Health, Fortify MagickaEdit
Fire Shield, Resist Fire, Fortify Health, Restore HealthEdit
- Cheese Wedge + Bloodgrass + Dragon's Tongue + Painted Troll Fat -Warning- Painted Troll Fat can only be acquired once during a quest in Cheydinhal, (A Brush With Death), and the player is advised to use the Arch-Mage's magic alchemy chest in the Arcane University before using up all of the painted fat.