Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, there are many recipes for potions. Those who spend a small amount of gold can buy an entire shop worth of ingredients and mix them into potions, selling them back for considerably more gold.
- Venison + Boar Meat or Ham
- Combining any two of the following ingredients will create a potion that will restore health. The amount of restoration will depend on one's Alchemy skill level.
Apprentice Level PotionsEdit
Journeyman Level PotionsEdit
- Bloodgrass + Radish
- Daedra Silk + Radish -Warning- Mixing Bloodgrass and Daedra Silk will make a Chameleon/Burden potion that may be prejudice more than benefit.
- Rat Meat + Orange
- Bread Loaf + Onion
- Tomato + Onion -Note- Tomato, Onion, and Bread all Restore Fatigue, as well, making an effective 'Detect Life/Restore Fatigue' potion.c c
- Flour + Scamp Skin
- Flour + Daedra Venin
- Flour + Strawberry
- Flour + Green Stain Cup Cap -Note- Daedra Venin, Strawberry, and Green Stain will give the potions a Restore Fatigue effect, as well.
- Vampire Dust + Redwort Flower
- Stinkhorn Cap + Aloe Vera Leaves
- Aloe Vera Leaves + Redwort Flower
- Wormwood + Motherwort Sprig
- Motherwort Sprig + Redwort Flower
- Motherwort Sprig + Tinder Polypore Cap
Chameleon, Fortify Health, Fortify MagickaEdit
Fire Shield, Resist Fire, Fortify Health, Restore HealthEdit
- Cheese Wedge + Bloodgrass + Dragon's Tongue + Painted Troll Fat -Warning- Painted Troll Fat can only be acquired once during a quest in Cheydinhal, (A Brush With Death), and the player is advised to use the Arch-Mage's magic alchemy chest in the Arcane University before using up all of the painted fat.