Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Potion of Blood|
| Base Value:|
Equivalent to feeding on human blood for vampires. Vampires heal 100 points of Health.
Potion of Blood can be found in The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard. It is a healing potion used by vampires, as it supplements the consumption of human blood. Unlike most of the other potions found in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, which have a basic design, the Potion of Blood is stored in an ornate corked vial.
Potions of Blood can be found throughout Castle Volkihar:
- Several sit upon the tables of the main hall.
- One can be found in Harkon's room.
- One can be found in Valerica's Study.
In addition, three can be granted as a reward for completing various side quests for members of Harkon's court. The Potion of Blood is uncraftable.
This section contains bugs related to Potion of Blood. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Falion of Morthal will not recognize this as a true vampire form, and will not provide a cure. Feeding will not be an option, resulting in gradual stage 4 vampirism. Becoming a werewolf will not fix this transformation. The only cure is as follows: Become a vampire lord to acquire full vampirism status. Falion will then be able to cure the disease. On the PC and PS3 this can also occur if Serana (and maybe other followers) drinks a potion of blood. When drinking a Potion of Blood as a non vampire and then consuming an ingredient afterwards, a permanent vampire transformation will occur. This is the one of the very few ways to become a werewolf and a vampire at the same time.
- Morthal will not recognize this as a true vampire form, and will not provide a cure. Feeding will not be an option, resulting in gradual stage 4 vampirism. No visual appearance changes (eyes, fangs, etc.) occur. The only cure is to become a real vampire lord to acquire full vampirism status. Falion will then be able to cure the disease. Another way is to use console commands. When drinking a Potion of Blood as a non vampire, a permanent vampire transformation will occur. Falion of