|Potion of Blood|
| Base Value:|
Equivalent to feeding on human blood for vampires. Vampires heal 100 points of Health.
Potion of Blood can be found in The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard. It is a healing potion used by vampires, as it supplements the consumption of human blood. Unlike most of the other potions found in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, which have a basic design, the Potion of Blood is stored in an ornate corked vial.
Potions of Blood can be found throughout Castle Volkihar:
- Several sit upon the tables of the main hall.
- One can be found in Harkon's room.
- One can be found in Valerica's study.
In addition, three can be granted as a reward for completing various side quests for members of Harkon's court.
- Falion of Morthal will not recognize this as a true vampire form, and will not provide a cure. Feeding will not be an option, resulting in gradual stage 4 vampirism. Becoming a werewolf will not fix this transformation. The only cure is as follows: Become a vampire lord to acquire full vampirism status. Falion will then be able to cure the disease. On the PC this can also occur if Serana (and maybe other followers) drinks a potion of blood. When drinking a Potion of Blood as a non vampire and then consuming an ingredient afterwards, a permanent vampire transformation will occur. This is the only way to become a werewolf and a vampire at the same time.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard (First appearance)