- Very rarely sold by alchemist shops. Note, however, that to be able to purchase from Alchemy shops you need the Speech perk "Merchant" that can be acquired with a Speech skill of 50 and two previous perks, requiring a total of three perks.
- One is found inside of the Dragonborn's home in Markarth, at the alchemy room.
- Rare chance to find in apothecary's satchels.
- Drops very rarely and/or can be purchased from 'peddlers' after the random encounter of a bandit attack. This may occur more often in The Reach.
- Can be found in an alchemy laboratory which may be built as a north wing addition when building a homestead using the add-on, Hearthfire. It comes with a lot of ingredients on the shelves including the powdered mammoth tusk and pearls, which are extremely hard to come by in Skyrim.
- Found on a shelf within Tel Mithryn, only accessible with the Dragonborn add-on.
- Can be found at the corpse of a Cultist with Dragonborn add-on.
- Can be found in the Falkreath Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary.
- Rare chance to be found on Forsworn.
|Restore Stamina||Fortify Sneak||Weakness to Fire||Fear|
† multiple effects