Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Deals 7 Physical Damage and stuns for 2 seconds. Afterwards target is disoriented for 8 seconds.
- Unlocked at One Hand and Shield rank 38.
- Requires 1 skill point.
- (Reverberating Slam) ?
- Also afflicts the enemy with Major Defile, reducing their healing received.
- U1: Fixed an issue where the Reverberating Bash morph was not properly reducing Spell Damage. 
- U1: Fixed an issue where Reverberating bash was reducing Spell and Weapon Damage before the disorient effect ended. 
- U2 This ability now correctly reduces enemy spell power. 
- U5: This ability now reduces healing taken by 40% for 8 seconds; this effect applies even if your target is stun immune.
- U6: This ability now applies the buff Major Defile for 10 seconds.
- Deals significantly increased damage, but no longer stuns. Blocking any attack increases the damage even further
- U5: This ability now increases the stun duration on rank up instead of disorient duration. 
- U6: The tooltip for this ability will now display the correct stun duration.
- U8: A number of abilities, including this one, will now properly display "Target is Immune" messaging if a target is immune to a component of the ability: 
- U2: As of Update 2, all One Hand and Shield abilities now require you to have a one-handed weapon and a shield equipped in order to activate them. 
- U8: A number of abilities, including this one, will now properly display "Target is Immune" messaging if a target is immune to a component of the ability: