Deals 7 Physical Damage and stuns for 2 seconds. Afterwards target is disoriented for 8 seconds.
- Unlocked at One Hand and Shield rank 38.
- Requires 1 skill point.
- (Reverberating Slam) ?
- Also afflicts the enemy with Major Defile, reducing their healing received.
- Update 1: Fixed an issue where the Reverberating Bash morph was not properly reducing Spell Damage.
- Update 1: Fixed an issue where Reverberating bash was reducing Spell and Weapon Damage before the disorient effect ended.
- U2 This ability now correctly reduces enemy spell power.
- Update 5: This ability now reduces healing taken by 40% for 8 seconds; this effect applies even if your target is stun immune.
- Update 6: This ability now applies the buff Major Defile for 10 seconds.
- Update 9: Fixed an issue where you could not reliably use Break Free against the stun from this ability and its morphs.
- Deals significantly increased damage, but no longer stuns. Blocking any attack increases the damage even further.
- Update 5: This ability now increases the stun duration on rank up instead of disorient duration.
- Update 6: The tooltip for this ability will now display the correct stun duration.
- Update 8: A number of abilities, including this one, will now properly display "Target is Immune" messaging if a target is immune to a component of the ability: 
- Update 2: As of Update 2, all One Hand and Shield abilities now require you to have a one-handed weapon and a shield equipped in order to activate them.
- Update 8: A number of abilities, including this one, will now properly display "Target is Immune" messaging if a target is immune to a component of the ability.