- Main article: Books (Online)
All are welcome within Stendarr's gracious embrace. His temple doors are never closed, for all in Tamriel deserve comfort and shelter. He welcomes the afflicted, the hopeless, the forgotten, and yes, even the heretical. Through his priests, he offers them counsel and assistance.
His hallowed radiance heals those who open their hearts and seek his benevolence. His mercy is boundless, and by the clarion call of his horn, he can mend any wound, stay any disease, and soothe any broken soul.
Stendarr's faithful are blessed by great revelations in the healing arts. If you seek his wisdom, wield the gift of restoration magic in his name. Follow his precepts, and make yourself vulnerable to his will.
- Never refuse aid you are capable of providing
- Go among the infirm and the wounded wherever you find them.
- Offer prayer to Stendarr every day.
- Do not hoard wealth or indulge physically
Above all, never forget Stendarr's command: Be kind and generous to the people of Tamriel. Protect the weak, heal the sick, and give to the needy.