- Main article: Books (Morrowind)
- Ald'ruhn, Ald Skar Inn
- Ald'ruhn, Ald'ruhn Council Club
- Ald'ruhn, The Rat in the Pot
- Balmora, Eight Plates
- Balmora, South Wall Cornerclub
- Molag Mar, The Pilgrim's Rest
- Sadrith Mora, Gateway Inn
- Vivec City, Justice Offices
- Vivec City, The Flowers of Gold
WELL-BELOVED PEOPLE OF MORROWIND!
The outlaw named %PCName, stated trade of %PCClass, lately called 'Incarnate' and 'Nerevarine,' now is shown to the investigating Ordinators and Magistrates of this district to be an agent in the pay of the Imperial Intelligence Service. This outlaw's claims are false. The prophecies this outlaw cites are discredited. The dishonest character and base purposes of the outlaw in perpetrating this hoax are now made clear to all observers. Name is sought for various crimes by Ordinators and town guards. Report all encounters with this outlaw to the proper authorities. If you see this outlaw in public, give the alarm.
Published by the authority of the Temple, the Order of the Watch, Magistrates of Vvardenfel District, under the signature and authority of Grandmaster Berel Sala, Captain of the Watch. Hear and Heed!
- When the public notice appears, the Nerevarine is unable to join House Redoran because its recruiter, Neminda, believes the Nerevarine to be an Imperial spy.