It contains two Nirnroot plants, a quicksilver ore vein, and two Dwemer chests underwater near a typical huge Dwarven head sculpture, which is, in turn, guarded by two slaughterfish. One of the chests contains a smithing Skill Book called Cherim's Heart of Anequina.
- One of the Nirnroots is over-sized.
This section contains bugs related to Purewater Run. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- There are pockets of air in the water just before the two dwarven chests under a waterfall. When swimming over them it is possible to fall to the bottom of the water and gasp for air as though surfacing.
- Slaughterfish Egg Clusters on the left of the Dwarven bust cannot be gathered. Some of the
- Sometimes, after exiting the cave, water will keep falling from the sky as though it is dripping from the cave roof. This cannot fixed by resting or by re-entering the cave.
- Followers might get stuck by the Dwarven head, and thus be unable to swim out.
- When swimming near the Dwarven head, it is likely that the Dragonborn will not be able to get out, due to a sharp cliff in the pool. Since jumping is not available in deep water, the only escape is to reload a save from before entering the cave.