- One of the nirnroots is oversized.
- There are pockets of air in the water just before the two dwarven chests under a waterfall. When swimming over them it is possible to fall to the bottom of the water and gasp for air as though surfacing.
- Slaughterfish Egg Clusters can't be gathered. Some of the
- Sometimes, after exiting the cave, water will keep falling from the sky as though it is dripping from the cave roof. This isn't fixed by resting or by re-entering the cave.
- Followers might get stuck by the Dwarven head, and thus be unable to swim out.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)