Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This material is mined with a pickaxe from sources called "Stone Quarry" found throughout Skyrim. These sources can yield 4000 units each before depleting.
- Heljarchen Hall – Directly in front of the carpenter's table.
- Lakeview Manor – To the left of the smelter.
- Windstad Manor – At a rock face to the northeast, just before the smelter, immediately to the right of the anvil.
- Battle-Born Farm, Whiterun – In the rock face behind the farm.
- Bilegulch Mine – Left of the entrance.
- Black-Briar Lodge – Behind the lodge directly across from the guard tower entrance.
- Darkwater Crossing – Behind the boxes on the rock face near the smelter.
- Dawnstar – At the smelter, near the Iron-Breaker Mine.
- Dragon Bridge – Left of the Dragon Bridge Lumber Camp (office).
- Embershard Mine – Left of the entrance.
- Falkreath – Two sources in the rock face behind the Falkreath Barracks.
- Half-Moon Mill – East, behind the uncut lumber pile.
- Hall of the Vigilant – Slightly northwest of Fort Dunstad or southwest of Dawnstar In the Pale. At the bottom on the path leading to the house on the right.
- Hlaalu Farm – Just outside the fenced in wheat field near the grindstone.
- Ivarstead – Behind Narfi's rundown shack.
- Katla's Farm – Behind the goat pen and to the right of Solitude Stables House.
- Kynesgrove – Behind the inn on the left.
- Morthal – Behind the porch of the Guardhouse next to a Swamp Fungal Pod.
- Northwind Mine – To the right of the marked (lower) entrance.
- Pinewatch – Directly west of Helgen, southwest of the Shrine of Talos.
- Riverwood – One on the rock face behind the Sleeping Giant Inn and one behind Faendal's House.
- Rorikstead - behind the Wheatfield, behind the chicken nests.
- Sacellum of Boethiah – On the way up the path, on the left.
- Shor's Stone – To the right of the path between Sylgja's House and the mine entrance.
- Whitewatch Tower – By the banner on the side of the building with the roofed tower.
- Winterhold – behind the Jarl's longhouse on the base of the mountain.
Quarried stone is used in the construction of the following items:
- Armor Mannequin
- Blacksmith's Forge
- Main Hall, Foundation
- Mead Barrels
- Shrine Base
- Armorer Workbench
|Small House • Main Hall • Cellar • Alchemy Laboratory • Armory • Bedrooms • Enchanter's Tower|
Greenhouse • Kitchen • Library • Storage Room • Trophy Room • All Totals
|Clay • Glass • Goat Horns • Hinge • Iron Fittings • Lock • Nails • Quarried Stone • Sawn Log • Straw|
|Heljarchen Hall • Lakeview Manor • Windstad Manor|